The great instituion named for Alvin C York visits WESTMORELAND

Mr. Postman1

Wonder how Upperman scored so many against them? Course I guess one could say the same about Macon against Westmoreland they had a blocked punt in the endzone and a fumble recovery for a TD against the B team. The way to beat a team that has a high scoring offense is to have a methodical offense yourself and keep the opposing team off the field with 4 yard a pop type offense. I like our chances if the line is not huge for York. We kind of struggled against the big line that Gordonsville had. Next time we come against a team like that I think we'll have enough passing attack to help us a bit more if our line can keep pressure out. That big defensive tackle/end for Gordonsville got a lot of pressure on us all night.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how Upperman scored so many against them? Course I guess one could say the same about Macon against Westmoreland they had a blocked punt in the endzone and a fumble recovery for a TD against the B team. The way to beat a team that has a high scoring offense is to have a methodical offense yourself and keep the opposing team off the field with 4 yard a pop type offense. I like our chances if the line is not huge for York. We kind of struggled against the big line that Gordonsville had. Next time we come against a team like that I think we'll have enough passing attack to help us a bit more if our line can keep pressure out. That big defensive tackle/end for Gordonsville got a lot of pressure on us all night.

I'll say this...I don't think you have anywhere near the linemen Livingston Academy has on both sides of the ball. That being said, York might have won the LOS battle against LA 45% of the time. York is talented!

Looking forward to the trip to Westmoreland this coming Friday night!!

I'm trying to get rid of some left over pumpkins I couldnt sell. I know Halloween will be over but I'm giving them away to all York fans as a parting gift after we beat ya'll friday. The football team helped me pick'um. I'm trying to teach the boys respect for the opposing teams. We knew the first round would be right after Halloween and we thought this would be a nice jester. Come by the house after the game and you'll see a whole trailer load parked down at the creek. Take one on us.

I'm trying to get rid of some left over pumpkins I couldnt sell. I know Halloween will be over but I'm giving them away to all York fans as a parting gift after we beat ya'll friday. The football team helped me pick'um. I'm trying to teach the boys respect for the opposing teams. We knew the first round would be right after Halloween and we thought this would be a nice jester. Come by the house after the game and you'll see a whole trailer load parked down at the creek. Take one on us.

Not much worse than a delusional postal dude..lol.

If WM wants a chance at winning they will have to score alot, because York will. I'll go with York. Everyone picking York has a reason other than them just being in our district. All very solid programs this year that saw the amount of talent York had when they played us. Even though we beat them, we can all agree their offense was impressive. Not sure what WM will do to them on offense, but if they are hoping to stop York from scoring I don't think it'll happen.