Riverdale at Cane Ridge

TDCman

Have to admit that the only thig I know about Cane Ridge is that they won their district and beat whoever was put in front of them.

Riverdale is beat up beyond belief and it will be a tall order for them to hang with the Ravens.

Anybody have any insight into this one. I've never been to Cane Ridge. How's the parking and the stadium?

Have to admit that the only thig I know about Cane Ridge is that they won their district and beat whoever was put in front of them.

Riverdale is beat up beyond belief and it will be a tall order for them to hang with the Ravens.

Anybody have any insight into this one. I've never been to Cane Ridge. How's the parking and the stadium?

Take 24 West to Old Hickory Blvd. Go right and the school is maybe two miles down on the left. Really small stands and to my knowledge there is only one road on and off the campus. Riverdale last year would crush them. Riverdale at normal strength would handle them. Riverdale today is anybody's guess.popcorneater.gif

Cane Ridge is a very new facility. Cookie cutter stadium and plenty of parking, especially since I doubt they pack the house.

Ravens are very athletic and that makes the QB look good in my opinion. Very much a "Metro" style. Not very refined. Throw it up, athletes make plays. I will say, the new staff has things going the right direction. Just not quite up to 7-AAA yet.

Riverdale out coaches, out hits and out classes Cane Ridge, 42-20.

Get there early because Cane Ridge probably has the smallest stadium in 6A, looks almost like a middle school stadium.

I'd like to see a metro team do well in the playoffs but I do see Cane Ridge knocking off Riverdale. Riverdale's schedule was much tougher than Cane Ridge's and I believe this will be Cane Ridge's first playoff game, could be wrong though. If Riverdale can handle the speed then I don't see them having much of a problem Friday night.

• Upvote 1