Tyner @ Sweetwater

5wildcat3

Sweetwater has their first winning season since 2006, and first playoff game hosted in no telling how long. Can they pull off an upset? Sweetwater can be good, IF they play a full game, they showed that against Polk and Loudon. Lost to Polk by 7, and lost to Loudon by 1. THey just hav't beat any really decent team yet besides Sequoyah. Thoughts?

Edited by 5wildcat3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetwater has their first winning season since 2006, and first playoff game hosted in no telling how long. Can they pull off an upset? Sweetwater can be good, IF they play a full game, they showed that against Polk and Loudon. Lost to Polk by 7, and lost to Loudon by 1. THey just hav't beat any really decent team yet besides Sequoyah. Thoughts?

It won't be an upset in my line of thinking...Wildcats were 2nd in District 5 and Tyner was 3rd in District 6...Sweet water has home field advantage...Rams will need to be "focused" and ready to play as I am sure Coach Turner will tell them...games (especially playoff games) are not played on paper...it will be an interesting game and if the Rams come to play it will be good for the Chatt-town team!

It won't be an upset in my line of thinking...Wildcats were 2nd in District 5 and Tyner was 3rd in District 6...Sweet water has home field advantage...Rams will need to be "focused" and ready to play as I am sure Coach Turner will tell them...games (especially playoff games) are not played on paper...it will be an interesting game and if the Rams come to play it will be good for the Chatt-town team!

Good luck Tyner!!!

Not familiar with Sweetwater however Tyner Rams have athletes tripping over each other every year. Tyner wins this one by a couple scores.

True, the Rams always have the skill players(especially rb's)...we just need to keep the turnovers to an absolute minimum. I am really looking for the "D" to have a better game than last week. The OL #50, #70, and #71 did a good job for the rb's. A few new wrinkles should keep SW guessing.