Round 2 Jefferson County v. Bearden

ripzip11

I know Jefferson County has not beaten too many teams with great records, but their conference has them primed and ready for the playoffs. They just shut out a team that was going to be district runner up if they won. And I meant DB 's one -two punch could not penetrate the Jefferson County defense (we all have typos every now and then).

Football is not about who you have beaten and how much nearly as much as it is about how one team matches up against another team. Jefferson County will match up really well with DB becasue Jefferson County has fast kids too. Maybe not quite as fast as Foreham but close.

Jefferson County will not have any problems with Sevier County either, just like the first game, our defense will shut the Bear offense down and #4, #5, #15 will run wild. Plus #5 was very banged up in that first SC game and he is a beast.

And DB only beat SC by 30, not 40. Jefferson County beat Tennessee High just about as badly as DB did.

Yipper Skipper you heard it first from the Zipper

Im stating to think you've started this thread just as a joke because nobody can be this stupid.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Malachi had the game of his life and we will not make the same mistake with foreham as we did with Malachi. Jefferson County has one of the best defenses around and just had an all around bad night against Mo West. Just one of those nights where everything goes against you and everything goes for the other team. It is hard to win in Morristown with all that home cooking you know.

Anyway, I am not sure that Foreham is as good as Malachi anyway, he is faster but not sure he can run as hard. I know I sound crazy but I just feel like this is Jefferson Countys year and I hope we go to Kingsport and beat DB in J. Floyd stadium just because we need to break that curse. We might have a home game next week though, hope the grass stays green becuause Jefferson Countys stadium would be awesome for a second round game.

Yipper Skipper you heard it from the Zipper

Was it stupid when Appy State thought they would beat #2 ranked Michigan, or just last week when Arizona thought they could beat USC. The game of football is all about momemntum and match ups and Jefferson County has a lot of momentum and they match up perfectly with Sevier County and even better with DB or Bearden. I am just warning the masses of what is about to happen.

Floyd - Fred. Sorry I am not up on my DB stadium names or exactly how to spell one of there players names. People in Kingsport think the rest of us should bow down to them and I am not standing for it anymore. I will be the only one on here laughing when it is all said and done. I guess my Jefferson County pride and confidence is just as well understood on here as some other schools but you will believe soon enough.

And just remember you heard it here first from the Zipper.

Floyd - Fred. Sorry I am not up on my DB stadium names or exactly how to spell one of there players names. People in Kingsport think the rest of us should bow down to them and I am not standing for it anymore. I will be the only one on here laughing when it is all said and done. I guess my Jefferson County pride and confidence is just as well understood on here as some other schools but you will believe soon enough.

Your Fly is Ajar.

I know this sounds crazy to some people but here is how I see the 2nd round. DB will put up one heck of a fight and this game will go to the wire but I think Bearden will win this one in the final 2 minutes.

On the other side, Jefferson County should have beaten Sevier County the first time around but their defense decided to take one series off and it just so happened to be the last series of the game. I see Jefferson County going to Sevier County with a chip on their shoulder and pulling off the upset. Not really an upset in Jefferson Countys mind but as far as seedings go.

Just think, a 6 v 7 match-up...it is like march madness in november.

The other two playing next week will be Maryville and Science Hill. I think three of the top four teams in this "quad of death" will be done in week one. Maybe I am crazy but that is how I see it.

What were you thinking when YOU decided to put this crap !! I am A Patriot fan, but this is stupid !! Let the first games be played before you start running your mouth on here !!

Once again, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ?????

I'd take Bearden over Jeff county by 21 if that's the matchup.I'll take the rest back Edited by BatmanDB