Round 2 Jefferson County v. Bearden

ripzip11

Just for the record, I couldn't care less who wins any of these games becasue I am not directly involoved with any high school programs. I just love to watch good high school games regardless of teams playing.

The only thing I like more than watching good high school games is posting something silly on coacht and watching all of these people go absolutely out of their minds...it is hilarious. Thank you for helping have one of the funnest weeks in a long time...good luck to all teams and hope no one gets injured.

Yipper Skipper it is the Zipper

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record, I couldn't care less who wins any of these games becasue I am not directly involoved with any high school programs. I just love to watch good high school games regardless of teams playing.

The only thing I like more than watching good high school games is posting something silly on coacht and watching all of these people go absolutely out of their minds...it is hilarious. Thank you for helping have one of the funnest weeks in a long time...good luck to all teams and hope no one gets injured.

Ha! Yep, you really got us good. Everybody thought you were serious.icon_rolleyes.gif

Lakeshore is calling your name there zippy...please pick up the phoneicon_lol.gif