McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

Watched the play on hudl today. looked like our LB got blocked into the side or back of his leg. Hopefully it isn't anything major. He is a stud for the rebels for sure

Rebels hope it's not serious too. Hope there isn't a tear in the moniscus. With luck, a good tape job and brace will get him back going right away. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Edited by duckman38201

Colin going to Dr tomorrow. Figure they will do MRI, few days to get results. Probably be next week before they know for sure.

ysoangry, I've been right where Colin is in my time and it's not a fun place at all. All I could think about was being back on the field. I sure hope this turns out to be only a strained knee even though that is bad enough!

ysoangry, I've been right where Colin is in my time and it's not a fun place at all. All I could think about was being back on the field. I sure hope this turns out to be only a strained knee even though that is bad enough!

I hate it for him. It seems like kids that get moved to o line who haven't played it in the past are more proned to get hurt. I know this was just wrong place wrong time. Maybe he will be fine.

Heard the lowrance kid took a hand to his eye. Hopefully both will be 100% soon.

Hope the young man gets back in action soon.Not going to need hime this week I'm afraid.

Hey bigster, I reckon I'll try to make it to the game and hopefully visit with ya'll before the game....naturally around the flagpole. That is if my health doesn't give me fits. Sure will be glad when it cools off and it gets more dry air!! I pretty much don't do road games much anymore and the grandson is playing at Gibson Co. so..........!!! Well, for this season even my home games are on the road for the most part!! LOL It's all good. Sure hope to see some of my LC friends over here this Friday.

I hate it for him. It seems like kids that get moved to o line who haven't played it in the past are more proned to get hurt. I know this was just wrong place wrong time. Maybe he will be fine.

Heard the lowrance kid took a hand to his eye. Hopefully both will be 100% soon.

Playing in the line is definitely an open door to knee injuries. Too many big bodies falling around in all directions in there to be remotely safe. Like you said, hopefully both will be back in action soon.

Playing in the line is definitely an open door to knee injuries. Too many big bodies falling around in all directions in there to be remotely safe. Like you said, hopefully both will be back in action soon.

If there is a silver lining your tight end absolutely blew up our stunting linebacker! Colin just softened the landing.