WHO SHOULD GRIDER REPLACE OPEN DATES WITH 2013

BABIEC

Who should Pirates replace open dates from SIgnal and Georgia team 2013? Please be considerate of other posters opinions. I remember when I was a pewee youngun the SP high School played teams like Sweetwater. It seems like they played Sequoyah back in that day as well. It would be great to see VIc work out a schedule to play a team like Union City,Huntingdon,or one team who is successful on that side of the state to play a season game. Maybe meet halfway at a small college or large high school stadium? kind of like they do the spring fling here in chattanooga. Just saying. I think these games would be awesome to attend! Maybe even Gordinsville?

Edited by BABIEC

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less. I know you can't hang with us this year. And you won't be able to hang with us in the future so you better hope we never play again. Y'all have fun gettin stomped by the other privates

i guess that's why you keep mentioning it then. those thumpings you took still sting don't they? sadly, no matter how much fcs recruits and no matter how many trophies they try to buy none of that will ever change your history. swallow it and move on, it's the only cure. :thumb:

i guess that's why you keep mentioning it then. those thumpings you took still sting don't they? sadly, no matter how much fcs recruits and no matter how many trophies they try to buy none of that will ever change your history. swallow it and move on, it's the only cure. :thumb:

Snoball, where is that seven man? Last year he wanted me to give him a synopsis on everybody that Creasy man was playing. He has not asked me for one synopsis from my book this year. What kind of mess is that?

Yeah you got my point, that's all that matters. The difference between me and you is that you'll be reminiscing about the past for the next 4 years where ill be countin gold balls that my school wins

you didn't make any relevent point, you're just typing.

counting eggs before they hatch, that's wise. anyways what ever they do accomplish, will be no thanks to you. :lol: