WHO SHOULD GRIDER REPLACE OPEN DATES WITH 2013

BABIEC

but was it a big money game that is why gord plays sc

Actually, Signal started out in the District with SP, Marion, Whitwell, and Lookout Valley as a 2a school.

do yall play everyone in district5

Just Boyd Buch. Silverdale and Grace Baptist don't want to play. Copper Basin was in our district and region from the mid 80s up until 4 years ago but haven't played us in this new system.

Edited by rlh

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim And fcs...Stop The Abbreviations And Profanity Or I'll Close The Board And Sit You Out Til Next Season...You've Had Your Fun Now Grow Up...

hey hey you hoser throw these boneheads in the hole. But don't close my first successful board . Its stayed at top five for awhile.

Guest Purplepastry

After thinking on this question real hard like I think the only quality matchup for SP would be a game with themsleves. I think it would draw a real crowd too. Imagine the Pirates under the lights of Boone's Farm Stadium playing with themselves. The coaches could coach both sides too. It would be real interesting to see Vicky messin with his own head. That'd be a real hoot.

Roy, we don't need no stinking Alcoa. We are already paying the price, in the playoffs, for playing bigger schools and the risk of injuries, I feel are also greater. Our boys having to play the entire game against rested players coming off the bench increases that risk.

Does this mean you will be dropping Grundy next year?? 3A??