WHO SHOULD GRIDER REPLACE OPEN DATES WITH 2013

BABIEC

As I said before if he were that good his point would already have been proven , College's would already have heard about him and furthermore he probably would have singed a letter of content so therefore he has nothing else to prove but he could get injured or worse a broken leg or who know's what else.

What? Coach Grider has always let his starters play at least one series in the second half even if its 50-0. Last Friday, I believe the starters were out for the last 1 1/2 quarters and they ended up scoring 76 points.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Coach Grider has always let his starters play at least one series in the second half even if its 50-0. Last Friday, I believe the starters were out for the last 1 1/2 quarters and they ended up scoring 76 points.

Well it's great to have a team that good ,and I'm sure you have heard the old saying what go'es around eventually come's around,. It's a proven fact some day SP will be down and every team that plays you will pour it on.

As I said before if he were that good his point would already have been proven , College's would already have heard about him and furthermore he probably would have singed a letter of content so therefore he has nothing else to prove but he could get injured or worse a broken leg or who know's what else.

Yea....yea....yea....and as the now Famous Roy would say......."That is a bunch of mess" Majority of these players ain't playing college ball jest simply want to play ball as much as possible. Sorry, you must have played on some really bad teams...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Well it's great to have a team that good ,and I'm sure you have heard the old saying what go'es around eventually come's around,. It's a proven fact some day SP will be down and every team that plays you will pour it on.

SP isn't great. This is the worst team they have had in 7-8 years. The point here is that the second team scored the final 21 points.

Yea....yea....yea....and as the now Famous Roy would say......."That is a bunch of mess" Majority of these players ain't playing college ball jest simply want to play ball as much as possible. Sorry, you must have played on some really bad teams......

No need to get nasty just expressing opinions,, and as you know opinions are like a-- ho--- every body has one.