WHO SHOULD GRIDER REPLACE OPEN DATES WITH 2013

BABIEC

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta drive 10 miles south of Waynesboro to get to Cwood, you might as well stop by and have a rematch with the cats!

if its gas money that keeps it from happening ill cover that! Got to be something else that prevents these games? Come on Vic lets rumble with some of these boys! What do you need? Just name it. How about it Stone what's it take to make these games happen? Either one of these guys. Maybe UC. Heck man lets rumble with the best!

Well it's great to have a team that good ,and I'm sure you have heard the old saying what go'es around eventually come's around,. It's a proven fact some day SP will be down and every team that plays you will pour it on.

There are teams out there would stomp on us until there is nothing left if we had won every game by 1 point. We have been down before.

Guest Purplepastry

If I were His Royal Vickless I would see if I could schedule either UT or Auburn this year. I know Mac Daddy is looking into scheduling a game with one of them during the bowl season.

Edited by Purplepastry

Guest Purplepastry

Yea..yea..and If OP was The Mac... OP would drop SP and play School for the Blind....or that coed team that GV reportedly played......

I see your point. Crossover games would really help compare SP and MC before they actually played. Good ideal ya old sotty rumpot.