Look out Fulton the DEVILS coming to K-town !

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when we make it past North and the team that that put one of the other butt whoppens on ya, I guess you will get to choke down some more crow with that turkey.

yea ok when you make it past north that will be the END! AS IN 20011 A-E PUT YOU GUYS BACK ON THE BUS -- 2010 AND 2009 ALCOA GAVE YOU GUYS YOUR BOARDING PASS 2008 IS WAS US DEVILS SENDING YOU GUYS HOME-- 2007 AND 2006 YOU GUYS JUST PLAIN STAYED HOME!

Wait....when can you talk...oh yea...Next year...

ooooo that's a good one ! How old are you 12 ? if so go stick you nose in the corner for 10 min and them come back and post! respect your elders and the only true 2time4A state champ ! When you beat Alcoa or CAK ! Then talk. the DEVILS are 2 for 4 with Alcoa! how many wins does your BIG BAD BETSY HAVE ON ALCOA ? Heck how many state championship games has BETSY played in ??? 000000 that many . Good bye little BOY ! Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

ooooo that's a good one ! How old are you 12 ? if so go stick you nose in the corner for 10 min and them come back and post! respect your elders and the only true 2time4A state champ ! When you beat Alcoa or CAK ! Then talk. the DEVILS are 2 for 2 with Alcoa! how many wins does your BIG BAD BETSY HAVE ON ALCOA ? Heck how many state championship games has BETSY played in ??? 000000 that many . Good bye little BOY !

2 for 2?

go back and look we the Greene Devils have played Alcoa 4 times have won over Alcoa 2 times . And Alcoa has won over the Devils 2 times . Barb I thout you where a pro on the Devils? . Can't remember the score but give time I will get back to you shortly .

that makes Greeneville 2 for 4...I might be slipping in my devil knowledge but i still got my math skills

GREENEVILLE helped Fulton in a lot of ways by turning the ball over. They won fair and square bit I don't see them getting past Giles. Just hope they don't revert back to thug ball like they have against GREENEVILLE in the past. Would hate to see Giles lose players in the championship

Good hard licks got that ball out ... aside from the first one ... Greeneville had no answer for # 5 .. they didnt help there at all ... 225 yards rushing for # 5 was just blocking and hitting holes hard and SPEED !!!!!!!

that makes Greeneville 2 for 4...I might be slipping in my devil knowledge but i still got my math skills

let's see the last 2 times greeneville played Elizabethton won one and lost one that's makes us 1-for 2. In fact y'all took that 10-0 shut out to your little state champ game bet that felt good. We see how Tough your class was that year. You beat The Aluminum company of America last year but they lost 4 games last year....oh yea just like y'all did....

let's see the last 2 times greeneville played Elizabethton won one and lost one that's makes us 1-for 2. In fact y'all took that 10-0 shut out to your little state champ game bet that felt good. We see how Tough your class was that year. You beat The Aluminum company of America last year but they lost 4 games last year....oh yea just like y'all did....

apparently you didn't stay in the corner long ENUFF ! RESPECT LEARN IT ! WHO CARES ABOUT ABOUT GREENEVILLE AND ELIZABETHTON ? NOBODY! I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU . DID YOUR PARENTS HUG YOU WHEN YOU WAS LITTLE? DO YOU NEED A HUG . Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY