Round 2; Oak Ridge @ Maryville

tnchad1980

That was the rowdiest crowd we have had all season , I think. And yes we need shular on both sides of the ball. The D played their butts off tonight and were not left in the best of positions by the O a few times.

Shuler is a D*** good football player. That was a saving tackle he made on Moore. Moore was gone if Shuler doesn't clip Moore on his blindside. Tough a** ballplayer.

Shuler is a D*** good football player. That was a saving tackle he made on Moore. Moore was gone if Shuler doesn't clip Moore on his blindside. Tough a** ballplayer.

YA , Trenton Shuler & Elliott Normand are both very similar players . These 2 guys are why I love High School Football so much ... Are either one of these guys gonna play in the NFL or a big time D1 school ... ?? No ... they won't but whatever they do I bet they both will be very successful where ever they end up ... why ?? Because these kids have a TON OF HEART ! Natural born leaders who never quit and will always give you %100 effort . I'll take watching these guys any day over watching some of the Prima donnas we have strutting over at UT right now who are more worried about getting injured than playing hard for their fellow teammates .

YA , Trenton Shuler & Elliott Normand are both very similar players . These 2 guys are why I love High School Football so much ... Are either one of these guys gonna play in the NFL or a big time D1 school ... ?? No ... they won't but whatever they do I bet they both will be very successful where ever they end up ... why ?? Because these kids have a TON OF HEART ! Natural born leaders who never quit and will always give you %100 effort . I'll take watching these guys any day over watching some of the Prima donnas we have strutting over at UT right now who are more worried about getting injured than playing hard for their fellow teammates .

AAAAMMMEEEENNNNNNN!!!

Trenton a lil faster, though hehe ;) lol....Couldn't have said it better myself, though. And i get made fun of my some people for loving HS football so much. And like you said. Guys like Trenton and Elliott are why i do.

By the way all you Rebel faithfull..... Did you get to hear Ryan Halls Momma?

I couldn't tell if you were clapping for ryan getting up or for her screaming at the top of here lungs when the entitre stadium was dead quiet for " you to get yo a$#% on one knee".

Funny stuff..... She has a history in the Basketball court.....:)