Round 2; Oak Ridge @ Maryville

tnchad1980

By the way all you Rebel faithfull..... Did you get to hear Ryan Halls Momma?

I couldn't tell if you were clapping for ryan getting up or for her screaming at the top of here lungs when the entitre stadium was dead quiet for " you to get yo a$#% on one knee".

Funny stuff..... She has a history in the Basketball court.....icon_e_smile.gif

LOL, i heard that and just shook my head lol

I couldn't tell if you were clapping for ryan getting up or for her screaming at the top of here lungs when the entitre stadium was dead quiet for " you to get yo a$#% on one knee".

I'm so sick and tired of people hollering Take a D*** Knee ... Good Gosh , why in the world is somebody looking at the other team instead of the poor young man laying on the field . Everybody around me is quiet as a mouse , and I'm sure a lot are praying for this young man and then some Idiot wants to holler that ... Good Lord ... unbelievable .

We hear it all the time...people think the Rebels are disrespecting their team by not taking a knee when a kid gets hurt. Not that at all, the coaches don't want our players to cramp up by going to a knee. Have had this philosophy for a while now. They don't take a knee when our players get hurt either, so tell her not to take offense. It was kind of funny when she yelled that out...she has some lungs! Hope the kid is okay...we were definitely cheering for him, not her!

Congrats to your boys on a great season. I enjoyed watching them play, especially #6 and #52.

We hear it all the time...people think the Rebels are disrespecting their team by not taking a knee when a kid gets hurt. Not that at all, the coaches don't want our players to cramp up by going to a knee. Have had this philosophy for a while now. They don't take a knee when our players get hurt either, so tell her not to take offense. It was kind of funny when she yelled that out...she has some lungs! Hope the kid is okay...we were definitely cheering for him, not her!

Congrats to your boys on a great season. I enjoyed watching them play, especially #6 and #52.

#52 got in the backfield a lot tonight, but that daggone Myers, he knows just when to step up in the pocket! lol