DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can move the ball on offense if we just stick to the game plan. Last week it looked like we came in afraid of playing our game and tried out of the ordinary stuff that you would expect out of a team that isn't confident. Now the defense is another story... That has to change or it's just going to be a long night. These drives that go on for minutes and minutes have to stop. Can't score if you can't even get the defense off the field.

To be honest we have to do everything differently or it will be same result. Lucas looked real good tonight so maybe he can have a big game Friday

One big key will come from our line backers, do NOT look in the backfield read your keys. If not we will see the whole defense chasing creed again while Brock dances down the sideline to another monster game like last time, another key, DC wrs can't afford to drop the ball like last time

One big key will come from our line backers, do NOT look in the backfield read your keys. If not we will see the whole defense chasing creed again while Brock dances down the sideline to another monster game like last time, another key, DC wrs can't afford to drop the ball like last time

When I was giving my thoughts before the game last week one of my main keys was receivers can't drop those open passes. Had a few last night too. You see it all the time in the pros even. CATCH the ball, secure it, then worry about breaking the long one. So many times they can smell the touch down and see open space or a hole and they don't look the ball in.

Goodluck to both teams. If my Devils get the job done like I believe they will then we have a good game with either one of you guys. But I gotta say I'm pulling for Dekalb. Reason being we wanna play at home lol. This is where the games get harder and so do those hits. If you wanna be the champs your Gonna have to beat the best.

Goodluck to both teams. If my Devils get the job done like I believe they will then we have a good game with either one of you guys. But I gotta say I'm pulling for Dekalb. Reason being we wanna play at home lol. This is where the games get harder and so do those hits. If you wanna be the champs your Gonna have to beat the best.

Fulton will be a tough one. If the Devils get it done I think the opportunity to play them would be great for either one of these two teams. I just hate that 8AA has to have this match in the second round. These two teams are both more than capable of going deep in the playoffs.

Make Brock throw the ball and we have a chance. Make him hand it off to creed because Brock is alot better runner than creed. Have a better chance of stopping creed

Fulton will be a tough one. If the Devils get it done I think the opportunity to play them would be great for either one of these two teams. I just hate that 8AA has to have this match in the second round. These two teams are both more than capable of going deep in the playoffs.

Fulton will be tough. But we have heard the same thing the past two years and Fulton is still yet to even score. GREENEVILLE in two years has outscored them 72-0 lol. But I believe we will be more than they can handle. Starting on their own 20 Everytime will hurt yet again. Sorry LA but I don't want to travel. Go Dekalb

A little bitter??? That article was done over two weeks ago, Before the game between us was ever played. Sorry that your feelings are hurt and can't give credit where credit is due! Wah wah wah. Yes you handed it to us last week. Yes you whooped us up and down the field. That being said Lucas deserves being in the spotlight! Geez c'mon man.......

Yeah Lucas is decent, but was not more deserving of the spotlight then Hayes or mccoin. Sick of the dekalb hype.