DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

Phillips played very well against Sequoyah. He did come out here and there, but he looked great. You could tell he wasn't 100%, though. Ran the ball a few times, I didn't like that. Everytime I was waiting for him to stay down and it was a horrible feeling, lol. Molander is just really banged up alot worse than people around here thought. After the bye week we figured he'd be ok, but that's obviously not true. Didn't have a big game against LA, then last night he had a good night, but came out after almost every big play limping and you could tell he was just gutting it out when he was in.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt he will be 100% this week. I really thought a few times that he was going to be pulled out for the rest of the game against Sequoyah, but every time he limped back out there and kept going.

Makes no difference because the Cats will still have to play a good game to win. One let down could change the outcome in a hurry and your season could be over. I have all the respect in the world for Dekalb as I'm sure the coaches and players do. 2 weeks ago or yrs past don't mean much come friday night, you still have to play the game. But I have a lot of confidence that LA will win but nothing is guaranteed. Would like to see the Cats get a chance to play Fulton at home and make up for the loss last year on their field. But they have to get by Greenville. And what a shot in the arm for the Dekalb program if they get a chance to advance to 3rd round. All the hard work and effort however will not be in vain for either team that loses because both programs are the winners. And don't forget about the fans we are the winners too. Edited by Rocking Chair

You don't want to go there, oh yea how many state championships has your school won? Oh that's right 1 get off your high and mighty horse because your dealing with a rebel here

Unless you are playing in this game, your past conquest means squat! Anyone that thinks he has pegged a players skill by watching one play of one game obviously is an intelligent man! Ive watched more than one play between these to teams. LA is better at every position & I would put Brock passing to winningham & hollars up against Phillips, mollander,sonni anyday! But we got the offensive line & Creed that hasn't been stopped yet. Like I said earlier, pick your poison! (boom, how did you miss your calling as a scout? You could save alot of time by watching one play per game. Sign em up!)

Unless you are playing in this game, your past conquest means squat! Anyone that thinks he has pegged a players skill by watching one play of one game obviously is an intelligent man! Ive watched more than one play between these to teams. LA is better at every position & I would put Brock passing to winningham & hollars up against Phillips, mollander,sonni anyday! But we got the offensive line & Creed that hasn't been stopped yet. Like I said earlier, pick your poison! (boom, how did you miss your calling as a scout? You could save alot of time by watching one play per game. Sign em up!)

you can always prove me wrong this Friday if you think that way. He cocks his head back and chucks it with all he has. His wide receivers run underneath the ball and make him look great. He is an unbelievable playmaker not so much a quarterback, but all you see is me downing him and not my praise. You can't give credit where credit is do, That's why I dismiss everything you say.

On another note, MY team is ranked 2nd in 6A. Anything else?

Edited by HereComesTheBoom

King, I hate to look ahead, but I'm very curious as to how we match up against greeneville or Fulton this year. How do you think we fair against a potential third round game against Greenville or Fulton at home?

Fulton seems to have the Wildcats' number except for years ending in 5 and Greeneville is always tough. EIther of these teams will have a tough road playing one of those two. I just hope it's us who has that tough road.

Fulton seems to have the Wildcats' number except for years ending in 5 and Greeneville is always tough. EIther of these teams will have a tough

road playing one of those two. I just hope it's us who has that tough road.

When we get passed dekalb, either of those teams will create a nice story line. Greeneville back to back state champs and Fulton rematch, this time at home. Great football ahead, and don't get me wrong I'm very excited for the dekalb rematch as well.

When we get passed dekalb, either of those teams will create a nice story line. Greeneville back to back state champs and Fulton rematch, this time at home. Great football ahead, and don't get me wrong I'm very excited for the dekalb rematch as well.

Be careful not to get the cart ahead of the horse. The only game on our schedule right now ic DC.

LA is better at every position & I would put Brock passing to winningham & hollars up against Phillips, mollander,sonni anyday!

Ahhhhh, objectivity! How refreshing?

You guys should start game planning for Fulton or Greeneville now. Considering your supremacy, maybe sit half your starters too in an effort to keep them fresh and healthy. As long as DC does not stumble upon a patch of four leaf clovers outside the gate Friday night you have nothing but weeds and dirt clods between end zones separating you from the third round.