DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have kept my mouth shut all year and as my name says, I am annoyed. I cannot keep quiet any longer. I am appalled at some of the "so called" Tiger fans! Maybe if Tigerpride 23, JC tiger, and Stealer07 continue to tell our opponets our complete game plans they should just sit on the visitors side. Or maybe, they can continue to tell opponets about our injuries so that the opponets can play dirty and try to take them out of the game as happened with Molander and others in the game Friday. When you idiots post about our children's injuries and then the opposing teams reads it; they then use that to their advantage. Molander limped off the field after the first tackle because the opposing team was twisting his leg irritating his injury, that YOU told them about!!!!! If you were truly a Tiger fan, you would keep your mouth shut!!!!!!

A true tiger fan wouldn't degrade themselves by calling out "idiots" on the board and accusing another team of playing dirty. Everyone on the board does it. If YOU knew anything you'd know that coaches on opposing teams have all the info they could want about the team they are playing. I know first hand what kind of information that is through coaches that I know very well. Nothing on here is posted that they would have to bother to use. It's not like we're saying ok we're going to run this trick play blah blah.. Does it take a genius to know we're a spread offense since oh I don't know forever now!? Seriously.. go back to "keeping your mouth shut" we don't need "tiger fans" such as yourself on these boards.

Btw, Tiger fans, please refrain from giving out any further information on this post! It's almost like LA's coach just saw us two weeks ago or something. I bet he wouldn't know a thing. rolleyes.gif Have a good day.

Edited by TigerPride23

I have kept my mouth shut all year and as my name says, I am annoyed. I cannot keep quiet any longer. I am appalled at some of the "so called" Tiger fans! Maybe if Tigerpride 23, JC tiger, and Stealer07 continue to tell our opponets our complete game plans they should just sit on the visitors side. Or maybe, they can continue to tell opponets about our injuries so that the opponets can play dirty and try to take them out of the game as happened with Molander and others in the game Friday. When you idiots post about our children's injuries and then the opposing teams reads it; they then use that to their advantage. Molander limped off the field after the first tackle because the opposing team was twisting his leg irritating his injury, that YOU told them about!!!!! If you were truly a Tiger fan, you would keep your mouth shut!!!!!!

Don't start that! Every team has access to game film and has knowledge of everything going on so don't blame that kind of stuff on us