DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

I have seen a lot of great quarterbacks in my life, I have to say Livingston doesn't have a QB and a RB. It's like they have 2 RBs, the reason brock has so many yards is because he just chucks it down the field against bad secondaries and his WRs make him look great. I've only seen one game of course and he only threw one deep ball and that's all it took for me to see what kind of QB he is. Don't get me wrong he is a great runner, but when it comes to passing its more of a Chuck and Pray.

BROCK THROWS AGAIN!

Chuck-Norris.jpg

AND

praying-animated-animation-praying-smiley-emoticon-000338-large.gif

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton seems to have the Wildcats' number except for years ending in 5 and Greeneville is always tough. EIther of these teams will have a tough road playing one of those two. I just hope it's us who has that tough road.

Sorry King, but Fulton had our number in 05. LA just didnt have to play them again in the play-offs thanks to Catholic.

Ahhhhh, objectivity! How refreshing?

You guys should start game planning for Fulton or Greeneville now. Considering your supremacy, maybe sit half your starters too in an effort to keep them fresh and healthy. As long as DC does not stumble upon a patch of four leaf clovers outside the gate Friday night you have nothing but weeds and dirt clods between end zones separating you from the third round.

Beginning to wonder if LA will over look us after last week. I hope so. Fans on here will say how prepared they will be, but a kid that just beat this team two weeks ago.. Awful hard not to have that thought in the back of the mind that says what's different this time around.

23, you and baller are wishful thinking if you think LA is looking ahead. Word was that DC coaches went to watch Greeneville the week DC was off. If so, that was looking ahead way too far. This is one and done for somebody and it will get tougher every game here out. Whats the harder thought in the back of a mind...The beating LA gave or the beating DC recieved?

I'm going to give a plug to the White Possum over in Smithville by saying. The "shine" has been taken off this game a little by White House beating LA and then Dekalb getting man handled by LA last game. I think it makes people a little less interested in both teams as far as the big picture of the 4A bracket is concerned. LA probably wins this one, but due to a friend who is Tiger crazy, I hope Dekalb pulls it out. Never the less should be another big time atmosphere for the two communities associated.

Shine? This is a bigger brighter game than Westy has this week. Enjoy basketball season!

I respect your opinion, I just respectively disagree. You do probably know more about techs football team than I do though. Haven't really watched them this season. How do you think creed will do there?

Well our running back now urbano is just fast he doesn't look strong or anything so I say creed will get playing time quick if he does decide to go there. Creed is very athletic and makes good cuts

Agree big daddy. Although Phillips is a very skilled passer, mccoin is too, it just isn't on display as much.

So, since you talk solely and constantly about how amazing Brock is, answer a question that we all are wondering.... You are Brock? You either him, or have a huge man crush lol you know way to much about him and his life.

With you all talking about takin dirty hits and stuff dc is the very team that went after Brock and would roll around with his ankle to try to take him cause dc knows if Brock is in they have no chance so why don't dc play real football and let the best team win without tryin to take people out

I saw nothing dirty. When someone breaks into open field and is chased from behind you tackle at the legs as a last resort. Atleast we didn't horse collar him down. We never grabbed and twisted around on the ground after the play was over trying to add injury.

So, since you talk solely and constantly about how amazing Brock is, answer a question that we all are wondering.... You are Brock? You either him, or have a huge man crush lol you know way to much about him and his life.

I was on the '05 state championship team, and Danny mccoin helped me so much as a player. I train with Brock now, and I'm telling ya guys, you just don't realize the arm he has. But I guess you wouldn't know about his arm all your used to seeing is the back of his jersey