DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

It's amazing how people can assume that DeKalb would try to hurt McCoin or Hayes if they had the opportunity considering that there was no sign of any foul play on DeKalb's part 2 weeks ago. As much as these teams and their fans go back and forth at each other, I don't think either side would intentionally try to cause a serious injury to the other. It's football. It should be played clean and with integrity. If an injury happens, chances are that it is not intentional.

I agree, both sides wants this so bad they can taste it! But at the end of the night whoever comes out on top needs to be healthy & will have both sides & rest of district behind them!

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard LA isn't even dressing out seniors resting them all up for Fulton/Greenville.

They should rest them up because I just shook my Magic 8 ball real hard and simply ask if LA would win Friday. To my comfort it said with full assurance "It is certain"!

Coach Lamb...If you read this, you have no worries.

CoachT...Go ahead and close the thread down.

Dekalb fans and all you folk that was coming to the game....save your gas money, stay home in the warm Friday. Send your 8 bucks for the T$$AA, 5 bucks for a Rib-Eye Sammich, 1 dollar for the Farm Bureau half-time field goal kick. Also, mail your favorite shirt and recieve 1 free autograph from the Big Daddy!

GO HOG-EYE!!

Coach T freinds the Mcdonalds in Livingston will need your your support! After Friday night they gonna be out alot of touchdown money. "Im lovin It"! shhhh hhh I hear that train a comin, comin round da bend!

icon_mrgreen.gif 2 great teams and 2 great communities go head to head twice in three weeks I am LUVIN it!!!!!!!!!!!

Being the Lord's day; it seems a proverb may be in order -

"Pride comes before the fall".

Keep your "Hog"eyes on round 3 and those ribeye sammiches may cause you to choke.

This was probably Dekalb before the first meeting. Now all i see is "humble pie". Lets here more about stats between common opponents.

These boys playing are looking to Friday night. Looking to the 3rd round before the 2nd round does not show maturity as a team with a goal!

Phillips looked better than expected last week, but who knows if playing worked some of it out.. or if it just aggravated it. Molander definitely looked banged up last week. First offensive play of the game he stayed down for a few minutes and limped back to the side line. Went back in and a few plays later limped back out. Hear Chapman and Puckett are battling ankle injuries of some sort as well, but didn't appear evident at the game. To me anyway.

I think both teams, for that matter most teams across the state, are gimped up someway. Its gut check time for all teams still playing. Good luck and lets pray no injuries.