DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequoyah has without a doubt some fine people but have a mediocre football team and DC ran it down their throat. Dekalb will not be able to run it down LA's throat.

Which is why I said the part about LA being very good. I'm not being quiet, as one comment said. Just not much to say anymore. Something has to change from two weeks ago. Friday we'll see if adjustments were made. Simple as that. Also, wouldn't wanna get anyone else "annoyed" now would we?

Sequoyah has without a doubt some fine people but have a mediocre football team and DC ran it down their throat. Dekalb will not be able to run it down LA's throat.

Dang, I am with you King...... What did I miss??? lol True I don't think we can run it down your throat but any sign of a run game would be nice! (besides Lucas running it) Defense will adjust! I hope, Both teams will be ready and get those Ribeye sammiches ready, I'm lovin it! hungry.gif

Which is why I said the part about LA being very good. I'm not being quiet, as one comment said. Just not much to say anymore. Something has to change from two weeks ago. Friday we'll see if adjustments were made. Simple as that. Also, wouldn't wanna get anyone else "annoyed" now would we?

Ha. I hope I do annoy them! lol. I like talking smack but at the end of the day just as 2 weeks ago when I said should DC win I will be one of the first to congratulate. This is just talk and should be in good fun. Your right..probably not much to say except yall know us we know you. Neither team will do anything different than what got them here with the exception of a wrinkle for certain situations.

I say this game will be like the last one. The team that controls the line of scrimmage, wins the turnover and special teams battles wins the game. Hopefully thats LA.

Ha. I hope I do annoy them! lol. I like talking smack but at the end of the day just as 2 weeks ago when I said should DC win I will be one of the first to congratulate. This is just talk and should be in good fun. Your right..probably not much to say except yall know us we know you. Neither team will do anything different than what got them here with the exception of a wrinkle for certain situations.

I say this game will be like the last one. The team that controls the line of scrimmage, wins the turnover and special teams battles wins the game. Hopefully thats LA.

Correct bigdaddy on ur last statement.