DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

<p>

I have seen a lot of great quarterbacks in my life, I have to say Livingston doesn't have a QB and a RB. It's like they have 2 RBs, the reason brock has so many yards is because he just chucks it down the field against bad secondaries and his WRs make him look great. I've only seen one game of course and he only threw one deep ball and that's all it took for me to see what kind of QB he is. Don't get me wrong he is a great runner, but when it comes to passing its more of a Chuck and Pray.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I intended to come on here and talk about this Friday's football game, but since the CoachT newbies have turned this thread into the weather channel, bored.gif I'll keep my thoughts to myself and go to a more meaningful thread. I hope the weather is nice this Friday night, because it could be a great night for a good football game. huh.png

Well, I intended to come on here and talk about this Friday's football game, but since the CoachT newbies have turned this thread into the weather channel, bored.gif I'll keep my thoughts to myself and go to a more meaningful thread. I hope the weather is nice this Friday night, because it could be a great night for a good football game. huh.png

Got to many spy's on here to talk football. The coach is probably on here right now waiting to see what's going to happen first play. But hope the weather is nice

So your saying he is getting recruited to play QB?!? I would just about bet anything you want that he won't play college QB at that level. Maybe a smaller school......same thing for Phillips.

Are you suggesting that they blindly went threw the recruiting process? Are you ignorant? I'm sure the first topic touched on was position he would be playing. They watched his combines, worked him out, and next season if he elects to attend tech their will be a big Q and B next to his name on the roster sheet. That was the first promise made by tech, that he would be given every opportunity to be a QB. if him and Hayes both go to tech, in a few years that offense will be fun to watch.

LA offensive line has been what has allowed us so much success this year. That O line has done a phenomenal job. Can't tell you the correct sizes, but theres 4 seniors all of which started as sophomores 2 even as a freshman. And yes 3 of those guys go both ways.. but endurance was not the issue against white house

Because you go to tech your an expert on the recruitment of Brock mccoin?? Gotcha.. well let me tell ya his recruiting label is ATH. He's been promised by Tennessee tech an opportunity to be a quarterback for tech. Those are facts, non disputable

Never said he wouldn't get a chance but just saying he never will be QB at tech.