DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with annoyed, it's not that the coaches but the players will see it. You bunch of ignorant fans can't see this. It's not for game plan but for injuries. A player can get on here and see ok this guy is hurt so I'm going to twist his ankle, I'm going to make sure every time I go against him I attack his shoulder. I picked DeKalb to win it this year but you bunch of cocky fans have disgusted me. None of you were like this a year or 2 years ago. Now you guys have a great team it's all went to your heads.

Just called coach trapp, team is 100% no injuries ankles and shoulders are all good for this week, no need for any cheap shots from LA

I just talked to him too. No twisting of ankles LA or whatever else you can get from reading this or just talking to anybody that has been around high school football.

You two, please refer to "Annoyed" post earlier. This thread is not to give information about the other teams. It is simply to talk about how you think the game will go. I hope both teams come healthy...and may the better team win.

Well, since we aren't supposed to talk about the game, players, etc., how's the weather today in Smithville? Nice day here in Livingston. Slightly cool, but not cold. Nice t-shirt weather. How about across the bridge?

What's with the flood of new people on here? Warmer than it was yesterday here. Feels good, actually. Anyone else got any input? Since we're not talking football and all. Also, Boom.. You sir, are the ignorant one if you honestly think players wouldn't know a thing about injuries if it wasn't for coacht. I don't like to call people out on here like that, but if you want to get on here calling us fans ignorant and cocky, then by all means.. Newspapers in other team's towns talk about injuries, coaches talk about it, the other team sees it on film, should I go on? Do you really think the coaches know about it and just keep their mouth shut to their team about it? I think we may be on to something, a break through perhaps? Tell the coaches to throw the playbooks and film away.. It seems coacht is where you win games nowadays.

Well, since we aren't supposed to talk about the game, players, etc., how's the weather today in Smithville? Nice day here in Livingston. Slightly cool, but not cold. Nice t-shirt weather. How about across the bridge?

The Weather is chilly, and the bridge is as tight as ever. Tight enough to make anyone nervous.