DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhh, objectivity! How refreshing?

You guys should start game planning for Fulton or Greeneville now. Considering your supremacy, maybe sit half your starters too in an effort to keep them fresh and healthy. As long as DC does not stumble upon a patch of four leaf clovers outside the gate Friday night you have nothing but weeds and dirt clods between end zones separating you from the third round.

Although you are probably spot on, you still have to play the game. Also, no clovers around the field. All dead grass. thumb[1].gif

Also, I don't think they will overlook anyone. Too level headed because of great coaching.

Edited by King21

I'm going to give a plug to the White Possum over in Smithville by saying. The "shine" has been taken off this game a little by White House beating LA and then Dekalb getting man handled by LA last game. I think it makes people a little less interested in both teams as far as the big picture of the 4A bracket is concerned. LA probably wins this one, but due to a friend who is Tiger crazy, I hope Dekalb pulls it out. Never the less should be another big time atmosphere for the two communities associated.

This game is alot bigger than week 10. I said it heading inro week 10, that whoever won week 10 would lose in the playoffs if each other played again. DeKalb has their work cut out for them. JC do u know who won all district awards.

I stand by what i said. 1st time around LA was hungry. This time DeKalb may be the more hungry team. LA may be looking ahead.

Ahhhhh, objectivity! How refreshing?

You guys should start game planning for Fulton or Greeneville now. Considering your supremacy, maybe sit half your starters too in an effort to keep them fresh and healthy. As long as DC does not stumble upon a patch of four leaf clovers outside the gate Friday night you have nothing but weeds and dirt clods between end zones separating you from the third round.

I heard LA isn't even dressing out seniors resting them all up for Fulton/Greenville.

you can always prove me wrong this Friday if you think that way. He cocks his head back and chucks it with all he has. His wide receivers run underneath the ball and make him look great. He is an unbelievable playmaker not so much a quarterback, but all you see is me downing him and not my praise. You can't give credit where credit is do, That's why I dismiss everything you say.

On another note, MY team is ranked 2nd in 6A. Anything else?

your team is impressive & rightfully so. You stating that Mccoin is a great playmaker is like saying the ocean is blue, everyone has agreed to that. only issue with your assessment is making an assumption on seeing one play. That play you are refering to was used & worked 1st 3 or 4 games to keep def honest. As for fans thinking LA is overlooking DC, you guys talked DC up all year making LA hungry for week 10. When in reality since we have dominated dc (especially this group) the tigers should have been the hungry team! I promise LA wants to beat DC worse this time & are focused on just that. As far as White House, I pray for that rematch!

Being the Lord's day; it seems a proverb may be in order -

"Pride comes before the fall".

Keep your "Hog"eyes on round 3 and those ribeye sammiches may cause you to choke.

We learned that quote from the bible by watching your fall in week 10. LA focus will be on correcting the few mistakes made last time & repeating the good plays.