DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If He was a good passer he would have numerous colleges wanting him but they see that he can't pass it either

Ill tell you this, Tennessee tech was recruiting both. Brock was offered the full ride, not Phillips. Everyone who works Brock out can tell he has the arm. He just never has to show it. I promise you if you put Brock in the dekalb system he is just as if not more statistically impressive. The kid can throw the football, he's also as elusive as they come. Don't make false statements about him not getting recruited, their are schools interest in mccoin.

I have seen a lot of great quarterbacks in my life, I have to say Livingston doesn't have a QB and a RB. It's like they have 2 RBs, the reason brock has so many yards is because he just chucks it down the field against bad secondaries and his WRs make him look great. I've only seen one game of course and he only threw one deep ball and that's all it took for me to see what kind of QB he is. Don't get me wrong he is a great runner, but when it comes to passing its more of a Chuck and Pray.

Well ThereWentThePop!!!!huh.png Edited by scofeild