DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

I know for a fact that the defense has installed some "Adjustments" So lets hope the boys will execute them. They are very excited and ready to get back out on the field. We have our hands full to contain the 2-headed monster, but like you guys said...... This game will be won or lost in the trenches! Whose line gets the push? Which player is going to step up and make that "big" play. Well one thing is certain! Kickoff is just 24 hours away. Go Tigers!

Edited by Waterboy78

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark it down, DeKalb wins. Just a feeling players are ready to play and change the outcome of game #1. That game means nothing come Friday night. In about 24 hours we will find out. Best of luck to both teams.

I hope you are right! Going to be tough..... After being taken behind the shed 2 weeks ago, I know our boys are anxious to get back out there. But I do think this will be a closer game. I heard we have lost 12 straight games to LA. Talk about having someones number!

I really believe this will be a different outcome. A few things (TO's being a big one) going our way would have made a difference and hopefully we will see that turn this game. I do not believe our line will get dominated again. We are healthier at some key positions than we were last game.

In an odd way, we have an advantage. We have seen LA's best; they have not seen ours. If it is close I believe DC will win. That train may be comin round the bend but it can be derailed. DC by 4.

You have seen Brock's best. You have NOT seen Creed's best. If it comes out to play, it will be another long night for DC!

You guys have seen LA's best, ill give ya that. But theirs a larger margin of error for skilled players such as Brock, creed, Phillips, and mullander. That being said no amount of skill can change the fact of the offensive line and defensive front 7 we have. Are offensive line dominated all weeks ago and all season, and I'm happy with the way the front 7 pressured Phillips. Like I said their is a large margin for error when it comes to the skilled positions, but you can bank on our O-line and defensive front 7. Nothing will change how they physically cannot be stopped by dekalbs "big boys". Outcome closer, but LA 38 DC 21.

Whether Brock carries or Creed carries it , it is entirely up to McCoin to decide most of the time with the alignment of the defense and reading the ends. So if we take McCoin away he may hand off to Creed more. We will play some type of Bear defense a 5-3 or a 6-2 to try to contain the two headed monster. Keys : Turnovers, Penalties and getting LA of the field on 3rd downs. DeKalb is to talented not to win, go Tiger Pride. DC 33 LA 28, just my opinion.

I really believe this will be a different outcome. A few things (TO's being a big one) going our way would have made a difference and hopefully we will see that turn this game. I do not believe our line will get dominated again. We are healthier at some key positions than we were last game.

In an odd way, we have an advantage. We have seen LA's best; they have not seen ours. If it is close I believe DC will win. That train may be comin round the bend but it can be derailed. DC by 4.

Sorry. But you have not seen LA's best.