DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll address it:

We proved who the better team was, running up the score? Yeah, okay. As Herm says, "you play to win the game."

McCoin and respect? Gotcha. I was beside them all. Your player literally would not let go of his ankles...on purpose. Props to Brock.

The story of the night: "They said he couldn't run it, he ran it. They said he couldn't throw it, he threw it. Heck, they said he couldn't catch it, he caught it." Also, it was a pretty good throw by a "cheerleader."

And lastly, the only thing you will "snap in half" or whatever was screamed across the field...will be your wrist working on those chest passes and jump shots. That's how you lose respect...classless.

I'll address it:

We proved who the better team was, running up the score? Yeah, okay. As Herm says, "you play to win the game."

McCoin and respect? Gotcha. I was beside them all. Your player literally would not let go of his ankles...on purpose. Props to Brock.

The story of the night: "They said he couldn't run it, he ran it. They said he couldn't throw it, he threw it. Heck, they said he couldn't catch it, he caught it." Also, it was a pretty good throw by a "cheerleader."

And lastly, the only thing you will "snap in half" or whatever was screamed across the field...will be your wrist working on those chest passes and jump shots. That's how you lose respect...classless.

I'll address it:

It was " I'm loving it" that was what was screamed, which is no more disrespectful than a wr reverse pass with a nice lead

Running up the score? At what point do you slack off? When it is 30-14? I don't think so! Taking a knee on the last possession with more than 2 minutes left didn't appear to be running up the score. I will agree with the dumb acting fans though. I see that at every game. Not just kids either. I sat behind this guy last week that had to be in his 60's or maybe even his 70's who was yelling "Kill him! Kill him!" every time we got pressure on the quarterback. Pretty classless especially for an old fart!

Running up the score? At what point do you slack off? When it is 30-14? I don't think so! Taking a knee on the last possession with more than 2 minutes left didn't appear to be running up the score. I will agree with the dumb acting fans though. I see that at every game. Not just kids either. I sat behind this guy last week that had to be in his 60's or maybe even his 70's who was yelling "Kill him! Kill him!" every time we got pressure on the quarterback. Pretty classless especially for an old fart!

Not talking about slacking off, just saying the final scoring drive with less than 5 minutes was all pass plays, but I imagine Brock was just running the plays that were called and he threw it well

Not talking about slacking off, just saying the final scoring drive with less than 5 minutes was all pass plays, but I imagine Brock was just running the plays that were called and he threw it well

Running the score up? Didn't dekalb do that all year against teams like white county and cannon? When the roles get reversed it sure isn't fun!

Dekalb had those scores by the third quarter, the additional scores were usually the 2nd stringers in the 4th, but it's hard not to blow out those teams, la did the same thing to those teams as well and I'm sure they put in 2nd string in the 4th just like dc