DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess all I can say is congratulations. I'm still not "lovin'" your PA guy but you guys beat the best team DeKalb has ever had twice to prove it wasn't a fluke the first time.

Good luck in the playoffs. I guess I'll find something else to do with my Friday nights now. Lesson learned: Football is kinda like eating if it leaves a bad taste in yhour mouth the first time, don't be in a hurry to go back for seconds. Again good luck and see you next year.

Darth Tiger

They said he couldn't run it, he ran it. They said he couldn't throw it, he threw it. They said he couldn't catch it, he caught it. They even said he wasn't the best player on the field and wasn't a quarterback. He proved that wrong...twice.

Livingston Acad. 37, DeKalb Co. 14: Brock McCoin threw for 132 yards and two TDs, had 87 yards rushing with two TDs and caught a TD pass as Livingston Academy (11-1) beat DeKalb County (10-2) in the second round.

Edited by King21