Sevier County at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

I know there is D1 interest but I don't know if Nick or his family would want anything specific tossed out on these boards,so I'll just say he is a great young player, and leave it at that until I'm told differently.

In other words, you want everyone to think your on the down low with the Sensabaugh family, that you know all about his future, but you can't tell us because you don't know if his family would approve. Your a real piece of work. Your really something special.

In other words, you want everyone to think your on the down low with the Sensabaugh family, that you know all about his future, but you can't tell us because you don't know if his family would approve. Your a real piece of work. Your really something special.

I'll break it down real slow for you.I talked to an NFL players dad two days ago and he said when his son was getting recruited by the top teams in the nation,he didn't tell anyone or want people to know what schools were involved.Respect in other words,you call it whatever you want to...

I'll break it down real slow for you.I talked to an NFL players dad two days ago and he said when his son was getting recruited by the top teams in the nation,he didn't tell anyone or want people to know what schools were involved.Respect in other words,you call it whatever you want to...

I call it you trying to make yourself look important.

Now,I'll post something that deals with this friday.My worry every week is when we meet a team that brings everyone up but has the athletes to cover our receivers since we don't have a 4.3 guy out there now.SC will not give this game to DB,and has some great athletes to cause problems for the offense.DB just can't have turnovers and do the things like in the Science Hill game.Pretty easy football,but very important that our guys stay disciplined and take care of the ball.I think DB will win,but know way do I think this will be an easy game

I call it you trying to make yourself look important.

I'll tell you what I think about that.When someone ask where I work,I just say I'm one of the grunts that's working while the parking lot is 90% empty.I'm nobody and 100 years from now,those that think they are,will be just as dead as the rest of us.

I know there is D1 interest but I don't know if Nick or his family would want anything specific tossed out on these boards,so I'll just say he is a great young player, and leave it at that until I'm told differently.

Yep, I talked to #74's mom last week when we were picking up tickets for the game...known her for years. There is interest from D1 schools, plural.

uh...alright so. Last week McCarter had 9 catches for 140 yrds and 1 td. Manning was 24 for 40 with 271 yrds. S.C. held J.C. to 133 yrds. total offense. I don't see their defense holding DB to anywhere near what they did with J.C. But can we step up and stop their passing game? If Manning and McCarter have that type of game against DB it could go down about like the Science Hill game.

uh...alright so. Last week McCarter had 9 catches for 140 yrds and 1 td. Manning was 24 for 40 with 271 yrds. S.C. held J.C. to 133 yrds. total offense. I don't see their defense holding DB to anywhere near what they did with J.C. But can we step up and stop their passing game? If Manning and McCarter have that type of game against DB it could go down about like the Science Hill game.

Good post.McCarter didn't have his best game against DB in the first game,but done enough last year to have all of the DB nations respect .He is special and if DB doesn't take care of their part,he can make plays from anywhere and be the difference maker we don't need.