Sevier County at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

Yep, I talked to #74's mom last week when we were picking up tickets for the game...known her for years. There is interest from D1 schools, plural.

I've just known the family since Chris and my middle boy were playing every sport and coming up.I think you have atleast one about their age as well,can't remember.However,nomatter what those boys do in life,they have parents that love them very much and it's always good to talk to dad,mom or those fine young men they have raised.

uh...alright so. Last week McCarter had 9 catches for 140 yrds and 1 td. Manning was 24 for 40 with 271 yrds. S.C. held J.C. to 133 yrds. total offense. I don't see their defense holding DB to anywhere near what they did with J.C. But can we step up and stop their passing game? If Manning and McCarter have that type of game against DB it could go down about like the Science Hill game.

They, (SC) loved McCarter on the short post in our first meeting and DB got beat on it. I believe it was 6 on both. There would have been more but DB's defense was chasing the QB all night. I think they will try to expose our safety's with McCarter, also a few screens and a couple reverses.

ROLL TRIBE!! Picked up 7 tickets today....gotta come up with 3 more by Friday

Clark goes for DB WIN #200 and a 2nd Round Playoff Victory over the Team that Indians have played more than any other team during the last 20 years. Prior to 1993, the meetings with Sevier County were very few and far between. There have been some CLASSIC GAMES!!

Jimmy leg time!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

uh...alright so. Last week McCarter had 9 catches for 140 yrds and 1 td. Manning was 24 for 40 with 271 yrds. S.C. held J.C. to 133 yrds. total offense. I don't see their defense holding DB to anywhere near what they did with J.C. But can we step up and stop their passing game? If Manning and McCarter have that type of game against DB it could go down about like the Science Hill game.

You guys tear me up. You all are so paranoid up in NET that you are now trying to manufacturer possible scenarios in which you could lose to a team that you beatdown so bad previously that the game was over before the end of the first half. I will say it again, this time even S-L-O-W-E-R. We do not have the QB to be even competitive with DB this year. Yes we dominated JC statistically but the game was in doubt in the 4th quarter because our QB single handily kept the patriots in the game with his turnovers and poor passing (3 TO's, should have been 4 and he missed a lot of open receivers and left a lot of points on the field). We have played three quality defenses this year (JC twice and DB) and he has struggled in all three games. Maybe you won't drill us by 30 points again but you'll win comfortably.

Now everyone take a deep breath, relax and enjoy your trip to Maryville where football seasons go to die.