Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

Advantage Marion in the running back department.. And the Oline is pretty dang good.. Trousdale has not seen a back like 20.. Good luck Warriors!!

BS...we played against Jalen Hurd in the jamboree...look his stats up...and that Cason boy from Gville is better...and that boy from Greenwood was pretty awesome too.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advantage Marion in the running back department.. And the Oline is pretty dang good.. Trousdale has not seen a back like 20.. Good luck Warriors!!

20 is good no doubt. I can assure you though that Trousdale has seen really good backs. AJ Long for Friendship is the real deal. Cason and Watson for Gordonsville are also very good. I'm picking Marion to win this game.

I think....umm....its a toss up...homefield advantage to Mary Ann...our line is a joke...so is ya'lls...our backs pretty good...so is ya'lls....may come down to coaching....stamina...or kicking...and we SUK kicking this year

I would say having 20 days off will have some effect on marion, somehow though I hope for the good. Our line isn't too bad, they have progressed as the year went on. Our defense has had trouble but coach mac has had a mini spring practice during these two off weeks so hopefully they can cause a few turnovers. Coaching is pretty equal, I would say both teams are in pretty good shape. We actually do have a decent freshman kicker this year, something we almost never have had. Zemen is a good back, don't know whether he is the best y'all have faced, but I will say he is a back unlike you have seen this year. I would say this game will come down to turnovers.

Guest Purplepastry

The game will be good, I think we can take em. This thread is gonna be another story I expect. We're gonna have to put up with Braintrack's soul sister Slimlady peddlin his monkey mess and I am sure he will be aided and abetted by the obligitory skillet spanker here and there. I will have my work cut out for me. If I don't see yall on the other side of the moderator, blow the whistle once for me.

Edited by Purplepastry