Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with ya, I think they may have trouble scoring as well, my gosh this is the most embarrassed I've ever been as a TN fan. Can we fire Sal Sunseri at halftime? Go back to Alabama please

You are right. I get sick watching them. I'm setting here looking at Tennessee's defense and its bad. I might not watch the second half. Whew they suck.

thats bologny...he scooped it on the run 20 yds behind the line of scrimmage and slung it out of bounds underhanded...the only people around were purple jerseys(the reason he flung it)

There was a bunch of purple, but I did see the halfback back there with him trying to make some kind of block, but he is a eligible receiver on that play. But anyways slim it was a good game in all, and their is always next year.

Yeah we'll see how he does against our defense.

He would gain yardage on your(paid for) defense as well if we make it that far. He has to be one of the best sophomore runners in the state. Runs a lot like a jim brown or herchel walker type........very big and physical, with just enough speed to run away from the defense.

He would gain yardage on your(paid for) defense as well if we make it that far. He has to be one of the best sophomore runners in the state. Runs a lot like a jim brown or herchel walker type........very big and physical, with just enough speed to run away from the defense.

i bet hes fat lol