Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Purplepastry

Let me ask you warriors a question...how many passes have ya'll attempted this season?

We only make passes at the skillet head's women folk and our completion percentage is really high.

TTP, turn down your purple colored glasses. If he were that good your record would reflect a win against SP worst team in 10 yrs.

I'm betting he won't be the best sophomore playing in the game vs TC. Watch very close for One in a yellow helmet named Harper. Then if your fortunate enought to squeak by TC you'll see not one but 3 sophomores running in the FC backfield. At least 2 if them will be better than yours. You'll see soon enough!!

Sad thing is that sp's worst team in years is still top 5 or 6 in 1 and 2 A. I guess you know tc's harper is better and yours too huh? You're an idiot, go back to private world and play with yourself. I'm not sure that Marion will make it past trousedale the way our defense has played, but if we do I'm sure I will be amazed to see the wonder that is fcs...........