Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We been practicing in mud all week...and btw...1/2" cleat rule in HS...but they never check it...roflolk.gif

even when the ground is dry as a bone your guys look like they're running in mud, no size, no speed, no hope, you are the last bastion of fandom that can't see the Marion County train headed thru you to Possumtown

even when the ground is dry as a bone your guys look like they're running in mud, no size, no speed, no hope, you are the last bastion of fandom that can't see the Marion County train headed thru you to Possumtown

That Cascade train headed to Trousdale must be blocking my view. Hows Basketball practice going for all you sissies up there in Crosby? roflolk.gif

The Goat sez; Just because you let trains run through you, doesn't mean that others just roll over for them as well.

That Cascade train headed to Trousdale must be blocking my view. Hows Basketball practice going for all you sissies up there in Crosby? roflolk.gif

it is going fine, you better hope your rag tag bunch of hoopsters never meets us on the hardwood

you know Cascade has no chance of winning this game and you're just hoping you make it past MC

The Goat sez; Just because you let trains run through you, doesn't mean that others just roll over for them as well.

here's the deal goat, I know that Cosby football sucks just like deep down you know TC has no chance of winning old #10 this year, if you get past MC I'll make a special trip from the Mountains to Possumtown to see your second rate squad get boatraced

here's the deal goat, I know that Cosby football sucks just like deep down you know TC has no chance of winning old #10 this year, if you get past MC I'll make a special trip from the Mountains to Possumtown to see your second rate squad get boatraced

Not even worth the gas...you just stay up there and keep the corn'a'mashing.

Not sure exactly, but I know since 95 there have been at least two.........houston co, and goodpasture. And both of those ended in the warriors getting hammered, let's hope this one turns out better. There may have been more than that but I'm pretty sure we haven't won a home playoff game since 95. Seems like we did go to whinemoreland and beat them once or twice. We may have hosted york one year also, I think we hammered them up there and maybe squeaked by them at hom in rd one.

TTP,

We hosted York in 08 and won. That was the first time we had won a home playoff game since 95.

lol the one from 90 yrs ago dont count doyle