Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could they THINK otherwise when every insecure South Pittsburg poster finds a way to mention it in every post. Don't really care what they call us as long as we're called winners Firday night. Now I'm going to push this little POST button and hope this post don't get vaporized like an earlier one. What the Hey! was that all about?

Recon you fellers has got used to other names from the looks of this thread. Folkes calling you fellers Jasper & Jasper fans calling you Mary Ann.........anyhow Old Pirate looked up some stats of that Zeman youngun from his trip to the speedway. He had something close to 135 yds total on 15 attempts with a 68 yard run on a very suspect Pirate D. The Warriors ain't a one horse team thou. Old Pirate knows all too well bout the Yellow Jackets but this TC ain't up to their standards, so OP says the Warriors send the Jackets to the hardwood next week. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Guest Purplepastry

Sees.......you Jasper fellers, SP folkes ain't the only folkes that knows........you fellers is..............Jasper......LOPAO.....

Is "Jasper" the only word that brings you around out of your ethanol haze? There must have been a animal psychologist a piece back in North Kimball that planted a post hypnotic suggestion in yall's skillets, kinda like them dogs in that movie that attacked every time they heard the word "rosebud."

Edited by Purplepastry

Recon you fellers has got used to other names from the looks of this thread. Folkes calling you fellers Jasper & Jasper fans calling you Mary Ann.........anyhow Old Pirate looked up some stats of that Zeman youngun from his trip to the speedway. He had something close to 135 yds total on 15 attempts with a 68 yard run on a very suspect Pirate D. The Warriors ain't a one horse team thou. Old Pirate knows all too well bout the Yellow Jackets but this TC ain't up to their standards, so OP says the Warriors send the Jackets to the hardwood next week.

Had about 80 receiving as we'll... SP like lambs on their way to slaughter...

Is "Jasper" the only word that brings you around out of your ethanol haze? There must have been a animal psychologist a piece back in North Kimball that planted a post hypnotic suggestion in yall's skillets, kinda like them dogs in that movie that attacked every time they heard the word "rosebud."

Dad burnit, Old Pirate says that 1 week a year jest ain't long enough to rattle you Jasper fellers cages. OP loved playing the Warriors 1st game, that away us SP folkes had all summer! Figure the Warriors to handle what appears as a overly matched TC. Something bout saying TC could be over matched don't sound jest right! Leastways, hope all the younguns come thru injury free for both!