Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• What you are saying is true about high school athletics being a privilege and not a right, but NO ONE ever knows what will happen if a case goes before a jury.  Again, I have been in a couple of jury rooms and it's always a little crazy.  That is why my prediction is you will see a settlement before the case goes to trial.
    • What rules does everyone not operate by?
    • So you want a have and have not split? Sound like the perfect ramp to elitism. Tell those rural kids that they'll never be able to compete with those urban kids. They're not good enough right? Or we could just do what travel baseball does and have tournaments every weekend and give kids big fake rings for winning a few games. The suburban public schools are typically the ones with more funds. Urban and rural schools have more in common in finances than they do with rural schools. I've taught and coached in all of it. The difference is attitude. But if you're jsut going to say you can't compete because you don't have the money then that's an excuse. Especially in basketball. The balls are the same size, the rims are the same height and size. The ball dribbles the same in some rural gym in mountains as it does in the FedEx forum. Charters come and go like a fart in the wind. They are no real threat to anyone. Magnets could be but rarely do they win either. It just hasn't been seen in Tennessee.  
    • That’s a good line. Wins would be Soddy, Howard, and Ooltewah. Maybe East Ham again or Knox Central. Tyner maybe but being that late in the year it’s hard to say. I don’t think we get by Red Bank this year.    Rhea could be anywhere from 2-8 to 6-4. 
    • I agree with the Farragut and Bradley claim. Those will both be wins. Bearden like you say is depending on when you get them in comparison to when the wheels fall off.  As far as West goes I’m 50-50. They have been able to reload so far so until they show me they haven’t I can’t count them out.