Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

The Goat sez: And the sweatervest brigade needs to focus on the Cascade thread. If by some chance we get by Jasper, and y'all make it by Wartrace then we'll talk some smack with ya newby. Till then...Go Scratch! :lol:

almost missed this one lol.ttp will not find that language amusing at all lol and werent you just preaching over on the other the thread :roflol:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They barely beat JC, they won't beat MC. I'd say we're already preparing our defense for Marion's offense

Since their base offenses are the same, I would say you could prepare for it. I would bet jc is no worse that copperbasin and lookout valley and mc had trouble with them so I would say this will be a good game this week.

Basil you've gotta be the most ignorant poster on these boards, can you please go to the Bball boards? Preferably girls bball since y'all are actually good at that and you'd be able to talk smack there. Just tryin to help ya out

we need him to post on as many forums as possible, the more time he spends on his computer the less time he can spend influencing young people