Lexington vs Liberty

TheGreek

This game will be closer than the last time they played. I hope Lexington wins, however I will not predict who wins this one. It is going to be a great night for football. To all those who will be coming to the game be careful and have a safe drive to Lexington.

GO BIG RED!

i gave them a 35-14 prediction and that angered liberty fans. i mean that's closer two scores closer. If lexington plays to their potential it will be worse.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said to my broadcast partners after Lexington beat Chester County that when Lexington played someone with some depth that they would get beat.

They would have still beaten the Eagles, but if not for the rain delay the game possibly would have been closer.

Lexington is going to need to develop some type of passing game in the future. They don't need to throw often, but when needed they need more accuracy.

ACT OF GOD...11 fumbles...please believe...no one...ever...in the game of football...will see 11 fumbles in 1 game...u were up 21-0 at half after 7 or 8 of them...and thats the best u could do...a good team...a gold ball team would have been up 35-42 or more...kick that

#10...real classy at the end of the game...id be upset too if the other team left 2 TDs on the board in the 3rd quarter and i still had to walk home with my tail between my legs

kicker...u were impressive...way to do ur job...too bad no one else showed up...

I'll take my crow cooked medium please, Though I didn't get on here and exaggerate things like dhs accused me of, I didn't expect Liberty to win this game. Last night, Liberty was the more physical team across the board and better prepared. Giving you guys a 14 spot to start the game put us in a hole you just wouldn't allow us to get out of. I agree totally with rpack119 when he says that we have to develop more of a balanced offense that includes more passing. I would say passing the ball about one third of the time. We did pass the ball more last night, once we were forced to, but you could tell that we were not comfortable enough to execute in game situations. We've got to start opening up our offense more during the season and not just dong what it takes to win in our district. Its killing us come playoff time. I will add this, we still had our chances last night even into the late third quarter, early fourth quarter. We just couldn't get it done. Well done Liberty and best of luck moving forward.

Edited by Lhstiger91