Fairview @ Cheatham #2

bigdaddy67

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one will be what playoff football is all about. It will be very similar to last year's CPA vs Goodpasture game and it is a shame that one of these teams will be playing basketball after next week. I hope the Cubs continue their journey. Fairview and Cheatham have always had good battles and this will be no exception.

This one will be what playoff football is all about. It will be very similar to last year's CPA vs Goodpasture game and it is a shame that one of these teams will be playing basketball after next week. I hope the Cubs continue their journey. Fairview and Cheatham have always had good battles and this will be no exception.

Fairview fans know what we are looking at in this rematch. After a highly publicized Summer, We were beat in week 0 by these Cubs. Regardless of the respect CC gets from the poll voters or the T posters, we know what is in our path. The CC faithful have been a very classy and humble bunch throughout this season. They have never rubbed salt in any team's wounds, on their schedule. One still plays the underdog card! I don't know if they realize how good this CC team is? That being said, you can bet your last dollar that the Fairview Yellow Jackets will bring it a second time, like you've never seen. That's what competitors do! I've never talked smack, and still won't . I will always respect the opponent. This Jacket team will be ready. Fans...lets always remember, we aren't blocking, running, or tackling out there, so let's just be fans and enjoy this week! CC fans, how fun of a week is this??? JACKET PRIDE!!!

Fairview fans know what we are looking at in this rematch. After a highly publicized Summer, We were beat in week 0 by these Cubs. Regardless of the respect CC gets from the poll voters or the T posters, we know what is in our path. The CC faithful have been a very classy and humble bunch throughout this season. They have never rubbed salt in any team's wounds, on their schedule. One still plays the underdog card! I don't know if they realize how good this CC team is? That being said, you can bet your last dollar that the Fairview Yellow Jackets will bring it a second time, like you've never seen. That's what competitors do! I've never talked smack, and still won't . I will always respect the opponent. This Jacket team will be ready. Fans...lets always remember, we aren't blocking, running, or tackling out there, so let's just be fans and enjoy this week! CC fans, how fun of a week is this??? JACKET PRIDE!!!

great post! took the words right out of my mouth!

couldnt be more.true. i play for.fairview against cheatham in 03 and 04. Both games were a battle to the end. i think your.RB in 03 was Sam Houston and in 04 i know it was Landon Jones. for landon to be able to come back from that injury against creekwood.in the.spring was unreal. they teach true toughness out there in.Cheatham and he was a perfect example. i will always respect him. that game on halloween or the.night.before will forever be in my.memory. keep it clean and safe out there guys. wouldnt miss this one for anything.

It was Sam reeves I think your talking about.. Yes Landon was tough as they come! He broke his neck among other major injuries and always came back and played! It reminds me of m. Potts! If people on here seen the X-rays of his elbow this year they would say it's not true! It was nasty! I figured he would be out til atleast playoffs! I was wrong :)

SC line was supposed to be big and bad like cheatham's. I still see no resemblance whatsoever. Either our line has improved, which there is no doubt it has. Or CC line is really just THAT good. Against cheatham i would like to see more touches for #4, #22, #5. I know that those 3 all start on defense and thats probably the reason they dont. Thoughts Fairview Fans?

I myself would like to see these 3 get more touches. They bring a different element to the backfield, and could spell julian. I think the downfall to it though is the fact that your wearing the two leading tacklers off the team down #5 and #4. I wouldn't be surprised though if Reynolds and Myatt see more time offensively after the surpise most of us got seeing #7 in just his jersey friday. What is the final word on Tommy will he be a go this week or is it season ending? Any word on any of the boys from last week did everyone come out healthy enough to strap them up this week?

I myself would like to see these 3 get more touches. They bring a different element to the backfield, and could spell julian. I think the downfall to it though is the fact that your wearing the two leading tacklers off the team down #5 and #4. I wouldn't be surprised though if Reynolds and Myatt see more time offensively after the surpise most of us got seeing #7 in just his jersey friday. What is the final word on Tommy will he be a go this week or is it season ending? Any word on any of the boys from last week did everyone come out healthy enough to strap them up this week?

I hated seeing 7 on the sideline. I think it just goes week by week. Depending on how it feels. I think if he can practice a couple days this week and do okay then we should see him in the game friday.