Loretto vs. White House Heritage

RedTang

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought that calling for a team to win by 3 tds is homerish IF you have not seen both play. I assumed that you are a Loretto fan and the chances of you seeing WHH play is slim since the schools are so far apart. If you have not actually seen Heritage play then I stand by my comment. You got called a "Homer". Big deal. Get over it.

If Loretto can keep their running game moving then I give them the edge at home, but if it gets to be a stale mate in the trenches it could go the other way. Good luck to both teams, may it be injury free, and may either one of you make the trip next week to the Ville. That is if we are lucky enough to get by MTP.

Woodman is NOT a homer, Although he probably does have some appreciation for Loretto as we helped get Collinwood the Region Champion title.

WHH is a good team. I watched the film on WHH and Houston Co. and actually thought WHH had a very good chance of getting the win last night. WHH has played some good teams this season and will be a tough team to beat.

This should be a close game. Whh HAS to limit turnovers. If they can do that this game is close. Whh is solid on defense.

I have not seen Loretto play but I have done a lot of reading about them. I know they have a great running game and play solid defense.

@whh great win last night over HC