Loretto vs. White House Heritage

RedTang

Ha Ha hey Butchie, yeah my first post in a long time.....but tryin to get behind this Heritage team!!

mine has finished up football for the yr (8th grader) and now its High School all the way. I do believe Heritage will give Loretto all they want. Not so many Loretto supporters here. Where ya at?

We lost starting running back w/ broken ankle first game of season vs Davidson Aca and have had other injuries throughout the yr but have come back strong and now need to continue this run to the Championship.icon_mrgreen.gif BTW nice win over Wayne Co last week.

We are here we just dont say a lot. Theres about three that post regularly. Watched a few of WHH games and they are similar to Loretto. Should be a good game. Edited by RedTang

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be a good one! It should help both teams get ready for Adamsville if they beat MTP. It will be a slugfest! Loretto is ready! I think we have the speed edge and our defense seems a little better. We are heathy ready to get with it! Safe travels to WHH and their fans!

Stupid tssaa but at least you can listen to it that's better than nothing. What is this loretto team like? Should they blow us out or will it be a fairly close game?

Go to Mustang TV and you can see season game highlights. But to give you an overall summary, Loretto has a tough defense and a good running game with multiple backs being used. Both defensive and offensive lines have done well most every game, while the QB has gotten better as the season has progressed. Good receivers with good hands as well that can go deep or over the middle. If they are up for the game and limit the turnovers they will be are hard to beat. Based on what I have seen I think Loretto has the edge with the speed if we can take advantage of it. I look for it to be a close game. Edited by RedTang

So it's blacked out you won't even be able to listen to it on the radio on the Internet either?

looks like you will be able to listen to it on audio.

Watched the highlight video from your website vs MTP you have some good players.

Front line for Loretto looks pretty big .....a couple of whales here and there. huh.png Good Grief !

Nothing we havent seen already this yr....(3A)Greenbrier comes to mind, HUGE but we still pulled it out.

looks like you will be able to listen to it on audio.

Watched the highlight video from your website vs MTP you have some good players.

Front line for Loretto looks pretty big .....a couple of whales here and there. huh.png Good Grief !

Nothing we havent seen already this yr....(3A)Greenbrier comes to mind, HUGE but we still pulled it out.

whatever... Edited by RedTang