Loretto vs. White House Heritage

RedTang

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHH has a good team and has a huge RB, it was a good game. Not many flags the whole game. Loretto scored 14 in the first qtr and played solid defense finally giving up 7 in the last qtr, but turned around and matched it on Loretto's next drive for a final of 21 to 7. Both teams had two picks. Loretto's QB got knocked out of the game in the 1st quarter. The backup came off the bench and helped manage the game for a win. Backup can throw it he just needs the reps. Running game for Loretto looked great with some really good blocking. Good win Mustangs

Edited by RedTang

Great job Loretto! This is very good for the Loretto Community. The team will miss their starting QB. Matt Rosson is a very good athlete. He did a great job leading the Stangs to the second round. Ryan did a great job coming off the bench and keeping the Stangs in the game! Now off the Adamsville for round 3. Lets go Loretto!

The paper said Rosson broke his wrist. Was it his throwing hand (anyone know )? I ask because I know sometimes a player can play with a broken hand or wrist, depending on the severity. I myself played with a broken hand (playing for the Mustangs) and with it wrapped properly it was no problem. But I wasn't a QB or RB. Maybe he could still play defense.

Edited by fodeldink