Norte Dame vs Giles Co.

likearock

Sippin on that haterade again. Its ok though id be upset to knowing the region will run through ND for the next few years icon_e_smile.gif

Where you going next week? I don't think I'm going to Oneida.

Yeh, it mixes pretty good with the clear stuff and keeps the crow from tastin' so bad.

160_Hillbilly_1_small.jpg

ND did have a pretty good recruiting class this year, but just like college, it's hard to keep them fellers eligible and keep the money hidden. Ain't too worried about what might be runnin' through the Leprechauns the next few years. I got a pretty good idea what's gonna be runnin' through 'em next Friday.

I'z workin' next week, so I cain't wonder far from town. Might go watch the HartsVillians play Jasper, but got to leave the clear stuff in the woodshed.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured you would know those guys well Troll hearing inside requests and all. Question is did they dump you or does the irritation of your wife's comments in regards to their stature and status gig your crawl??? roflolk.gif

Sitting at home with plenty of off-season time allows even the faintest of cranial mass to produce a useless score. Same ole tune Troll with the same ole dance steps. Enjoy the couch time as for a yearly tradition emerges upon the little hill in Georgee....thumb[1].gif

It wuz actually your wife's comments that got me wonderin' about you.roflolk.gif

Everbody has plenty of off-season time; a few extra weeks don't bother me. Got plenty of gainful activities to keep my feeble brain busy, and some extra time to engage in more pleasurable activities such as this.

I'll admit that you guys have more tradition, as far as missing or getting put out of the playoffs, but I can live with that too.redthumb.gif

It wuz actually your wife's comments that got me wonderin' about you.roflolk.gif

Everbody has plenty of off-season time; a few extra weeks don't bother me. Got plenty of gainful activities to keep my feeble brain busy, and some extra time to engage in more pleasurable activities such as this.

I'll admit that you guys have more tradition, as far as missing or getting put out of the playoffs, but I can live with that too.redthumb.gif

Yea Troll she does tend to express her gratitude in regards to my physical attributes but I had no way of knowing you would fancy them too. It takes a special kinda man to make another man blush. And, you is special!!! flower.gif

So you want to compare history or present day? History would be well suited for you. You could chest thump about that 2a Gold Ball for years to come. Or you could talk about the present day. Your list of accolades would fit better on a index card vs a hard back book. Talk the talk because you can't walk the walk. You are found wanting....again.....thumb[1].gif

Yea Troll she does tend to express her gratitude in regards to my physical attributes but I had no way of knowing you would fancy them too. It takes a special kinda man to make another man blush. And, you is special!!! flower.gif

So you want to compare history or present day? History would be well suited for you. You could chest thump about that 2a Gold Ball for years to come. Or you could talk about the present day. Your list of accolades would fit better on a index card vs a hard back book. Talk the talk because you can't walk the walk. You are found wanting....again.....thumb[1].gif

. WOMG......what are you talking about? They just went back to back in 4a. Back to back totally embarrassing seasons.

Hey ole man, I hear'd a couple of the fellers from ND was askin' about good gay bars in Pulaski. I told 'em to hit you up. Figgered you would know the ones with the best action.roflolk.gif

I grew up in Chattanooga, and I try to pull for the local teams; but, because I grew up in Chattanooga, I got no respect for that school. I was glad to see them beat Hixson, so they can make that awful drive to Pulaski and get absolutely destroyed by Giles. They got nothin' for you guys. They can run some and throw a little against weak defenses like ours, but this will be one of your easier games of the whole year. Running clock the whole second half.

Go Bobcats! puke-1.gif

anyone know where the SM Eagles are playing next Fridayroflolk.gif

I believe some of the ND faithful are heading to New York for dinner icon_e_smile.gif)

a group of them have a habit of doing that before every game....or New Orleans, or Dallas, or Chicago hungry.gif ......beats all I ever seen....hope Giles County has a place they can land that thing.........a serious pre game tail gate if I have ever seen one