Page travels to East Hamilton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please share with all Page fans>>>>> East Hamilton is located on a two lane road, off another 2 lane road coming from 75 South. Friday traffic is bad so try to adjust your travel for bad traffic. Also there is one way into the school (2 lanes they, we, charge gate admission and parking in those lanes) So it componds the issue, It is an admistrative rule I have no idea why. But once you get in the front enterance we have lots of parking and tailgating room. Our stadium is new and seating is limited 500 away bleachers.

Look forward to hosting you guys.....rolleyes.gif

Please share with all Page fans>>>>> East Hamilton is located on a two lane road, off another 2 lane road coming from 75 South. Friday traffic is bad so try to adjust your travel for bad traffic. Also there is one way into the school (2 lanes they, we, charge gate admission and parking in those lanes) So it componds the issue, It is an admistrative rule I have no idea why. But once you get in the front enterance we have lots of parking and tailgating room. Our stadium is new and seating is limited 500 away bleachers.

But we do allow fans to walk/stand on the track, its not bad. Well its not really a track its gravel from Signal Mtn.

Whats the deal with charging for parking...Marshall County is the only place in the midstate I know of that does it. really kind of rude and tuff on famalies with several kids to get in the game at 7-8 dollars a pop. Heck for DX5 thats a $100 bill if they eat anything.

Marshall Co. does not charge for parking and never has. The charge at the gate is to get into the game!!!!! Get a clue man.

Whats the deal with charging for parking...Marshall County is the only place in the midstate I know of that does it. really kind of rude and tuff on famalies with several kids to get in the game at 7-8 dollars a pop. Heck for DX5 thats a $100 bill if they eat anything.

I think everyone in the Chattanooga area charges. I went to Smyrna a few years back they charged for parking.

Hopefully all is well..

If Page plays D like they are capable they could very well pull this game out. They have the athletes and are as physical as any team in the state..

If East Hamilton plays defense the way they are capable of, Page won't score a point. EH has the athletes and is the most physical team in 4A.

Would you say traffic is bad around 4 and later or does it get bad earlier then that? Also wondered if there were any good restaurant reccomendations that y'all have since I'll be getting up there early.

Would you say traffic is bad around 4 and later or does it get bad earlier then that? Also wondered if there were any good restaurant reccomendations that y'all have since I'll be getting up there early.

4 is good. 5 to 6 is bad. getting of the exit at East Brainerd heading east turn left onto Gunnbarrel Rd , its where the mall is all kinds of stuff.