Lebanon Head Coaching Search

Right now, DHC is only financially supporting one HS in Wilson County, I'm going to hold off on any donations to LHS until I see better results in the athletic arena, DHC only hitches its wagons to the top performing horses.

What a sad statement. I am glad that there are businesses that support multiple, if not all, Wilson County schools.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sad statement. I am glad that there are businesses that support multiple, if not all, Wilson County schools.

This guy ain't nothing but another lying Friendship poster...get in your dang D2 thread already.

Cosby my butt this man lives squaw in the middle is possum city. And takes his sorry tail to work at...in his green and gold bandwagon

JustinCase is just another Watertown man with a terminal case of Big Green envy,

NEVER...didn't send my kids...and wouldn't again...more like little green pity.

And granted my disdain is hearsay, but when you hear of the things that have gone on within walls.... I like what one Wilson co poster said, FC should be a light for a community...but it falls way short. But you can still be proud of your wins. That's what it's all about after all.

Not at all. My family did attend Watertown and some at Lebanon. Lots of good ppl out of Possumtown. It only takes one bad apple though.

On the whole just don't like privates. Not a fair playing field.

So you dislike FC over one or two people and over hearsay accusations? There are good people and bad everywhere. I think your opinion has been formed mainly because of FC's success on the playing field.

NEVER...didn't send my kids...and wouldn't again...more like little green pity.

And granted my disdain is hearsay, but when you hear of the things that have gone on within walls.... I like what one Wilson co poster said, FC should be a light for a community...but it falls way short. But you can still be proud of your wins. That's what it's all about after all.

Most people have no clue how FC students demonstrate Christ-like activity. For example, many of our high school kids finished exams Wednesday and then hopped on a bus and went to Hancock County for 3 days to make many kids Christmas special. I am sure you didn't know or want to know that because FC is nothing but hypocrites. This is one example of service that FC takes part in. The Wilson County school food pantry has been filled by FC students many times during the holidays. How is that for being a light? FC does not take part in these projects so you or those that hate FC can witness our light, but it is what Christ would do. I have heard dozens of times from new parents that they had always heard of accusations about FC, but come to find they were simply false. Maybe you have heard these same things. There are people out there in this community that despise FC for no other reason than we are good at athletics and they believe we are getting "their" athletes. I know it is completely ridiculous, but true.

Please end this conversation on this thread if it doesn't have anything to do with the Lebanon coaching search or the new hire.

Will do!! Mixed emotions up here in the commonwealth from what I am told. Either way it is Lebanon's gain!! Great coach. Allow him to bring you to prominence. As will be easily determined by how soon you are competing with MJ/WC. Good luck blue devils.