Round 3 Tennessee High at Powell

THSFather

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powell's 11-1 record speaks for itself alright. :roflol: The problem is that nobody can hear it yet because you’ve played a bunch of losers with the exception of Oak Ridge, Knox Central, and of course West. You only had 4 out of the 12 teams you played go on to the post season... and one of them was a mere (as you put it) "monkey hammer" waiting to happen. The Vikings only had 3 teams out of the 12 they played not go to the post season. How are you going to beat your chest on a schedule full of teams in which all but 3 failed to win more games than they loss? I’d stick with the “best DB in the State†thing, because that “record speaks for itself†bucket you’re trying to carry around has a hole in the bottom! I'm just sayin.... :huh:

Osunut is correct in his post above, but I follow Powell and am a Powell fan of sorts since they're in District 3AAA. I don't get where you say I was beating my chest. I just disputed and still dispute based on objective criteria that Powell's district was weak. I also said Powell will beat THS, which is my opinion. I have my statistics and you have your math-challenged statistics. Simple enough for even a moron to understand.

Just be ready for VIKING NATION to show up LOUD AND PROUD. We may not win the game, but we dang sure have fun supporting our kids. T Minus 5 hours till kickoff. WOO HOO.............GO VIKINGS!

Can't beat an atmosphere like that! That's one reason the games this time of the year are my favs

Edited by powellphoto

Powell's 11-1 record speaks for itself alright. :roflol: The problem is that nobody can hear it yet because you’ve played a bunch of losers with the exception of Oak Ridge, Knox Central, and of course West. You only had 4 out of the 12 teams you played go on to the post season... and one of them was a mere (as you put it) "monkey hammer" waiting to happen. The Vikings only had 3 teams out of the 12 they played not go to the post season. How are you going to beat your chest on a schedule full of teams in which all but 3 failed to win more games than they loss? I’d stick with the “best DB in the State†thing, because that “record speaks for itself†bucket you’re trying to carry around has a hole in the bottom! I'm just sayin.... :huh:

No worries moronicus, just another fan ready to come down out of the mountains to learn what seperates NET football from Knox area ball.

Another fan shaking his head, walking through the parking lot for a long ride home, asking himself how did that happen?....... Their schedule sucked!

Going to happen all through the playoffs again this year.

Science Hill loses to Oak Ridge

Maryville will beat D-B

Powell will beat TN High..and the football world will once again be balanced.

The only knox area team I see losing that's not playing another knox area team...Fulton to Livinston Academy.