Sullivan North (11-1) @ Elizabethton (10-2) Quarter Finals

EHSTrack06

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction time:

Call me crazy, and this might tick off a few North fans, but I don't think this will be that close. I think Elizabethton has gotten much better from the first meeting. They were just figuring out their identity...now, they've had 8 weeks to hone that identity. I think not having to worry about 42 in the passing game allows the dominant Betsy defense to tee off on the running game.

EHS: 31

North: 14

Edited by Sportsnut84

Well we now know the most important thing at North is football #1 is suspended from school but will get to put it off until after the game. Last year EHS played North without their two best players for the same thing. But this is good I want there to be no excuses. What do you say about that dad. It sends a good message to the kids don't you think.

Im kind of with trainer. I been avoid saying it but I also believe this game will be much different than the first with the same team coming out on top but by a much larger margin. Nothing against North they have a fine program there. This is also just my opinion I could be way wrong.

I do not see any school holding off a kids suspension to alow them to participate in a sport. If this is true shame on the school. But I really doubt its true most likely a rumor.

Wish safe fair play to both teams.