Sullivan North (11-1) @ Elizabethton (10-2) Quarter Finals

EHSTrack06

Well one of the best games I've seen, to bad for North and at least they want have to go through us next year in the playoffs. If it was true that one of your players were suspended from school and you really let him play tonight. Then you got what you deserved. We lost the conference championship last year because Coach Witten let kids that did stupid things learn a Lesson. It also taught the kids on the team a lesson, and they played their heart out for him tonight, they saw what happens and I can tell you not one player has gotten in any trouble this year because of that. I am so proud of those kids and coaches in what they accomplished so far and I can tell you CAK will have a fight come next Friday and these kids will rise to the Occasion and leave it all on the field. Hats off to Norths #7 he played outstanding, heart of a Lyon, he will be fun to watch on a Saturday next year. He was quite the gentleman and a class act.

Edited by CyclonePrider

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got what we deserved blah blah blah you dont have a clue what your talking about no one was suspended. What happened to the mighty Elizabethton D tonight heck to hear all you betsy people talk you guys were the second coming of the steel curtain. Yeah you won you was supposed to right your the mighty cyclones cloaked in greatness. My advice to you is find you another seven segment display to put on your scoreboard cause CAK will score 100 on ya...

Got what we deserved blah blah blah you dont have a clue what your talking about no one was suspended. What happened to the mighty Elizabethton D tonight heck to hear all you betsy people talk you guys were the second coming of the steel curtain. Yeah you won you was supposed to right your the mighty cyclones cloaked in greatness. My advice to you is find you another seven segment display to put on your scoreboard cause CAK will score 100 on ya...

I bet you a quick kick and a #5 punch that #1 will not be at school Monday....enjoy your time on the couch next Friday. If you looked at that scoreboard after the game you would see that the Elizabethton D was 3 points better than Norths Edited by CyclonePrider

Wow what can you say, one great game, I think my son had over 240 yards rushing scored 2 tds a 2 pt con and threw for a td and had a 40 or so yard catch.I have never braged on him on here but being this is our last game I am going to a little. This young man has the heart of a lion and I could be no more proud of him. No nightmares for him tonight. Both teams looked like playoff teams tonight and neither would quit. Congrats to a great Betsy team Good luck from now now You can win out and bring back the gold ball. I sure hate North has to deal with 28 for 2 more years. To all my coach t betsy friends we had had a great few years talking football

You should brag dad,you have a lot to be proud of.He is a great young man as well as a great athlete.

First off no one said our defense was the steel curtain and at least were playing next week know matter how many points CAK scores.

Wow what can you say, one great game, I think my son had over 240 yards rushing scored 2 tds a 2 pt con and threw for a td and had a 40 or so yard catch.I have never braged on him on here but being this is our last game I am going to a little. This young man has the heart of a lion and I could be no more proud of him. No nightmares for him tonight. Both teams looked like playoff teams tonight and neither would quit. Congrats to a great Betsy team Good luck from now now You can win out and bring back the gold ball. I sure hate North has to deal with 28 for 2 more years. To all my coach t betsy friends we had had a great few years talking football

Best game I've seen in awhile thats for sure. Raiderdad , #7 was outstanding as usual, brag all you want. Hate to see anyone loose such a hard fought battle. Been a real pleasure watching him play. Best of luck to Elizabethton I'll see you all next Friday,should be a good one. Edited by tdog

DON'T HATE US BECAUSE WE BEAT YOU TONIGHT, YOU ALL HAD YOUR CHANCES EVEN THE REFS TRIED TO HELP YOU WIN. NORTH WAS CLEARLY OFF-SIDES ON BOTH ON SIDE KICKS. I WANT TO INVITE YOU OVER NEXT WEEK TO WATCH US PLAY AGAIN. I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE A GAME TO GO TO. GO CYCLONES!!!

You can brag all you want, your son was unbelievable on the field last night. He is one of the best i've seen. Good luck to him on his future. I hope to see him on Saturdays.

Prider you guys didnt beat anyone you won the game. The only thing the refs done was throw one our kids out for trying to protect himself. A little home cooking no doubt.. Hey good luck next week, youll need it

Cry some more from your couch next Friday.

Anyway Raiderdad. You should brag on your son all you can. He was a one man team out there. Playing QB, making HB runs and even playing some WR. Outstanding athlete an is he doesn't play at the next level something is wrong with the system. #7 was one of the best well rounded players I have seen.

I am going to make one more post on this thread and let it go. As far as letting a suspended player play that is not the case. A fight was picked on an important player by a kid that played last year and he defended himself. With the sullivan co no tolernce stance on fights both were to be suspended. Not fair IMO but thats the way it is. The rules state that any decision like that can be appealed by the parents and the child goes to school until the case is heard again. The parents appealed. If anyone on here says they would have done different you are lying or stupid. What Betsy did last year was a regular season game that was not a boys possible last game. As fars as #5 getting thrown out well he broke one of the oldest rules in football he threw the second punch.We all know that when these two teams get together it will be wild and wolly that is what both teams do. There were few angles on that field last night. On the refs they missed several calls both ways but again that football don't take away from this game. It was one of the best ever Good Luck Cyclones

Prider you guys didnt beat anyone you won the game. The only thing the refs done was throw one our kids out for trying to protect himself. A little home cooking no doubt.. Hey good luck next week, youll need it

The last time i checked when you win the game that means you beat the team you played!! As far as the kid getting thrown out he got what he deserved. Since when do you protect yourself by kicking the other kid in the head, all the refs saw it. North played way too dirty last night. By no means was there any home cooking, sounds like you are trying to make excuses. YOU GOT BEAT DEAL WITH IT!!! actually we beat you twice this year. GO CYCLONES!!!