NCS(10-2) @ Collinwood (9-2)

BaseballAlumni12

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCS...this guy hates Collinwood and is only trying to insult your team hoping like heck you will play harde and puil out the win...its true, he is from Wayne County sad to say but we totally disown him

I dont hate Cwood, Im all for them to win! Cwood winning gives me a short ride to a playoff game and theres nothing I want more than for Huntingdon to roll into town! Go Trojans!

I dont hate Cwood, Im all for them to win! Cwood winning gives me a short ride to a playoff game and theres nothing I want more than for Huntingdon to roll into town! Go Trojans!

Why do Cwood people always think opposing school in the Region hate them? I always pull for Region 6 unless they are playing Perry County.

Saw on another webpage something about NCS being an alternative school for kids that get kicked out of public school. Any truth to this?

My son the kicker that got roughed up unnecessarily chose to leave Brentwood Academy and play for Caoch Brothers at NCS. He is an honor roll student, a talented base player and a very talented photographer. and oh yeah a great kicker otherwise he would not have been the target of such dirty play. . The rb Phillip Booker left BA to play at NCS and is a stellar person. I have tried to stay out of this nonsense but your last comment is off base, immature, slanderous and whatever other bad word people might want to apply to it. Get a life and let these boys play football.

So did your son the kicker and the rb both sit out a year per the rules when switching schools? Just curious as NCS sounds like a great place to play and more people may want their kids to attend =)

My son never played football he was a soccer player and yes has to sit out soccer in the spring. Dont assume because you are a nasty person that everyone else is.. Phiilip has been there for years now.YOU NEED TO LET IT GO! This is my last comment. Just wanted to defend NCS as it is a great place with wonderful students and families, coaches, teachers and leadership.

Seriously Sherry, how does that work...switching schools for the purpose of playing football? I thought that could be viewed as "recruiting?" So did your son have to sit out a year from sports when he switched from Brentwood Academy to Nashville Christian to play for that football coach? Please let me know as I know several players that might like to be added to the NCS roster next season.

Seriously Sherry, how does that work...switching schools for the purpose of playing football? I thought that could be viewed as "recruiting?" So did your son have to sit out a year from sports when he switched from Brentwood Academy to Nashville Christian to play for that football coach? Please let me know as I know several players that might like to be added to the NCS roster next season.

I thought all private schools recruited, now get back on topic before the sherriff comes along and shuts us down.