NCS(10-2) @ Collinwood (9-2)

BaseballAlumni12

Just show up Friday night and the Eagles will be glad to show you some football without recruited players. Are you already building on excuse for when you get stomped at home.

Ncs will have about as much luck winning on the road in Cwood in the playoffs as they have had playing at WC, none! You'll see how it's done down here in a few days!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing a few NCS games on film, I have to say there is no way they will be able to match the physical gameplay Collinwood brings to the table. I agree with you wildcat89 and appreciate you supporting us

They do lack some physicality. JB dominated them up front for much of the game. They've got some good quick skill players though. I think it'll be a good game.

moto i said nothing about their starters being out. I am just aware their school was closed for flu a couple of days. It takes a certain % of absenses for school to close because of a virus. Good chance some of the football team was also affected. They went, they played they lost. All is good. We will see FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY.. WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

moto i said nothing about their starters being out. I am just aware their school was closed for flu a couple of days. It takes a certain % of absenses for school to close because of a virus. Good chance some of the football team was also affected. They went, they played they lost. All is good. We will see FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY.. WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

No problem, I must have missed what you said anyway. The Clarksville paper said they had (or expected) 6 starters out.

They do lack some physicality. JB dominated them up front for much of the game. They've got some good quick skill players though. I think it'll be a good game.

that explains why JB quarterback was running for his life the entire second half...he felt sorry for the Collinwood line and wanted to give t hem a chance