CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

Great facilities, great fans and a great game. Nice to meet all the "Coachters" at the fence and enjoy coachcraig's burgers.

I've been going to CPA games since 1994, best atmosphere that I can remember. We all were among friends. Thanks to all

Thanks robjim! I hope you guys finish the run and bring home a state title. Your kids played physical football tonight and whipped a Cubs team that whipped everyone for 12 games. I never thought that this would be the case but it was! CPA had a great gameplan on both sides of the football and played with violent intentions. They took the fight to the Cubs.

Congrats to the Cubs on a great season! District Champs, County Champs, First team in county history to win 12 games, 1st team in school history to reach the Quarterfinals, averaged 44.5 points per game offensively through 13 games, and UNITED AN ENTIRE COUNTY FOR A PLAYOFF PUSH!!! I agree with robjim's opinion. The atmosphere at the start of tonight's game was something that I have never witnessed before at a high school football game in my lifetime. You guys made it all possible!

CCHS has classy fans. True Friday Night Lights atmosphere. Go Cubs banners on all of the businesses in town. Great stadium atmosphere.

I said earlier key to the game was the CPA DL vs the CCHS OL. As you can tell from previous posts the CPA DL stepped up to the challenge. #72 James Elliott had a huge game. On offense the ability for CPA to run and pass in balanced fashion kept CCHS on their heels most of the night. Albert Mitchell made some big time throws. Chase Smith ran well. On to a rematch with Milan.

Thanks robjim! I hope you guys finish the run and bring home a state title. Your kids played physical football tonight and whipped a Cubs team that whipped everyone for 12 games. I never thought that this would be the case but it was! CPA had a great gameplan on both sides of the football and played with violent intentions. They took the fight to the Cubs.

Congrats to the Cubs on a great season! District Champs, County Champs, First team in county history to win 12 games, 1st team in school history to reach the Quarterfinals, averaged 44.5 points per game offensively through 13 games, and UNITED AN ENTIRE COUNTY FOR A PLAYOFF PUSH!!! I agree with robjim's opinion. The atmosphere at the start of tonight's game was something that I have never witnessed before at a high school football game in my lifetime. You guys made it all possible!

I have to agree totally with everything you just said. I was pleasantly surprised by how physical CPA's line played tonight. Defensive Coordinator Ryan Taylor had an awesome plan for the game and Line Coach, Steve Heywood had his guys ready.

CC had a great year. I know it is tough right now like it was for us last year losing a heartbreaker to Milan. But you guys have made history and done it with class.

I have to agree totally with everything you just said. I was pleasantly surprised by how physical CPA's line played tonight. Defensive Coordinator Ryan Taylor had an awesome plan for the game and Line Coach, Steve Heywood had his guys ready.

CC had a great year. I know it is tough right now like it was for us last year losing a heartbreaker to Milan. But you guys have made history and done it with class.

Thank you for the kind comments all season long. I hope every CPA fan had a great visit tonight. I enjoyed meeting several Lions fans and chatting with some during the game. Chase Smith's dad let me know who he was plenty of times during the broadcast. I also enjoyed having a pleasant conversation with CPA's film girl (who I remembered from filming last year's game as well). She was an awfully nice young lady and I can only imagine the majority of the students at CPA having her enthusiasm for life. I will be the biggest CPA fan on here for the next 2 weeks and hope that the Lions bring home a state title in 2 weeks. It was a fun week of banter on here and tonight's atmosphere was definitely "what big games are all about". Good Luck Lions!

Thank you for the kind comments all season long. I hope every CPA fan had a great visit tonight. I enjoyed meeting several Lions fans and chatting with some during the game. Chase Smith's dad let me know who he was plenty of times during the broadcast. I also enjoyed having a pleasant conversation with CPA's film girl (who I remembered from filming last year's game as well). She was an awfully nice young lady and I can only imagine the majority of the students at CPA having her enthusiasm for life. I will be the biggest CPA fan on here for the next 2 weeks and hope that the Lions bring home a state title in 2 weeks. It was a fun week of banter on here and tonight's atmosphere was definitely "what big games are all about". Good Luck Lions!

I remember leaving last years game thinking that with all those juniors coming back that CC was going to be awesome this year. We are glad to have your support. Are you coming next Friday?

You just have to love Chase's dad. He is one of a kind and really has a heart of gold (underneath!)

Well it went just about the way I expected it as well. Yes, cheatham could pass but they have not all year. So when they had to they just didn't have enough experience to pull it off. Cip that critical 4th down pitch to sweat who dropped the ball and it went over on downs. I hate to praise Ingle Martin because of his dust-off with Ut (ancient history now) but what really took place is we ran into a well coached team that adjusted/schemed to our weaknesses.

Edited by tshadow