CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

#?

out of all the starting O-line my son is the smallest on the team. :rolleyes: Good luck to you guys tomorrow night and drive safe coming up. There'll be coffee and hot chocolate when you guys get here. Oh and if you guys travel River Road please watch for deer!

Rise up CUBNATION!!! GO CUBS!!!

Edited by coachcraig

That would be BigDaddy's "little" boy?

yes that would be my " little boy" ha.. Howdy I'm bias so I won't say I think he should or should not have.. Maybe the few games being hurt might have somethig do with it. I will say I havnt seen right side tackle play better than him when he was healthy! Congrats to Mitch and Bose.. I love those boys..

out of all the starting O-line my son is the smallest on the team. :rolleyes: Good luck to you guys tomorrow night and drive safe coming up. There'll be coffee and hot chocolate when you guys get here. Oh and if you guys travel River Road please watch for deer!

Your no fun! You going to make me watch the online game to figure this out.

yes that would be my " little boy" ha.. Howdy I'm bias so I won't say I think he should or should not have.. Maybe the few games being hurt might have somethig do with it. I will say I havnt seen right side tackle play better than him when he was healthy! Congrats to Mitch and Bose.. I love those boys..

If Howdy said it, it must be true. He is right about 95% of the time. LOL. I've tracked it.

You've got a lot to be proud of....

#67 totally should've been in the mix as well as a few others. I think Chase from CPA should've gotten it too.

No come on down and root for your team. This will be one for the record books. We try to be really good hosts here at the Den. I promise you that you'll not be disappointed with the action!!!

You misunderstood. I will be there tomorrow night!!! I meant you were going to make me watch the online game from last year to figure out your son's #.